Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    Our -1 goal difference is worth an extra point looking at the teams around us goal differences
  • Options
    some strange results right across the EFL today .. the real dirty survival scraps for promotion and to avoid relegation are starting in earnest .. great to see it
  • Options
    Be nice if the scum did us a favour today.....oh,wait🙄
  • Options
    Be nice if the scum did us a favour today.....oh,wait🙄
    They lost against Barnsley too...
  • Options
    Luton still 1-0 up at Millwall.

I backed Luton to win that one at 17-4 so hopefully I've cursed them even if it does mean points for Millwall!
  • Options
    Luton are fairly 'no nonsense' aren't they. 
  • Options
    Before I could take my finger off the 401 Sky Sports button, Millwall equalised ! 

Think I'd be happy to see the score stay like that today.
  • Options
    And another......
  • Options
    Sickening absolutely sickening 
    such a shit shit league 

3-1 up now 

• Options
    Red card for Fanny.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least it's Luton that they are beating.
    So not all bad.
  • Options
    They wont be top 6 come May. Too many other good teams. 
  • Options
    Really 
    the league is junk anyone can put a bit of form together (even we did at the beginning of the season) and get up amongst the play offs 
  • Options
    Sickening absolutely sickening 
    such a shit shit league 

3-1 up now 

Millwall are just having a run like we did at the beginning of the season
    They have the same expections like we have in just staying up. Think they will finish mid table though, there are a lot worse teams in this division like who they are stuffing now.
  • Options
    You can thank me for betting on a Luton win.....
  • Options
    I'm happy to see Luton lose heavily
  • Options
    Are there?

Apart from the top 2 who are walking it, there's not really another stand out side. An average league where anyone can beat anyone.
  • Options
    I'm happy to see Luton lose heavily
    This seems to be a weekly occurrence for Luton.

They concede a hell of a lot of goals. 20 more than us this season so far. 

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Wonder how people feel about Gary Rowett now?

Bet loads wrote him off simply because of his time @ Stoke when his Derby / Birmingham days werent that bad

Had a bad feeling that he'd do well there

Potentially going to do his best job yet with Millwall as by far the smallest club he's managed post-Burton
  • Options
    QPR 6 up against Cardiff 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scores couldnt have gone any worse for us today😡
  • Options
    Scores couldnt have gone any worse for us today😡
    They would have if Luton won 
  • Options
    Looking ugly 

Stoke getting 5 away , prolly take us a year to get 5 away goals nowadays 

• Options
    Somehow we now need to win a game or 2 in January. Draws are no good anymore. Win one lose one is better than 2 draws. I thought we would be safe due to our good start but atm we only have 1 fit senior striker......and he is likely to leave soon. 

Very much squeaky bum time already.
  • Options
    Worrying results today though Birmingham are being dragged into it as well 
  • Options
    The worrying thing is that both Stoke and Barnsley look massively improved since their respective managerial changes. Luton and Wigan luckily are both pony but we still need to find one other worse team. With our form the way it has been the last few months I'm struggling. We really need some reinforcements and players back from injury. 
  • Options
    good game between the top 2, 1-1 as I type .. to think we have taken 4 points from our games against them this season

• Options
    alicwkd said:
    The worrying thing is that both Stoke and Barnsley look massively improved since their respective managerial changes. Luton and Wigan luckily are both pony but we still need to find one other worse team. With our form the way it has been the last few months I'm struggling. We really need some reinforcements and players back from injury. 
    Funny how a change of manager suddenly improves things. Look at Millwall as another example. Going nowhere & now 6th after Rowett been in charge for just 2 months.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    The Arsenal lad was replaced by Bamford at half time. he looks a bit lightweight to me.
  • Options
    alicwkd said:
    Funny how a change of manager suddenly improves things. Look at Millwall as another example. Going nowhere & now 6th after Rowett been in charge for just 2 months.
    Don’t tell the new owner.