Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Luton conceded at least 3 goals in 6 of last 10 league games. 
    Proving the point made elsewhere ... we are not down at those levels. 
    They are shite, but still beat us :-(
  • Options
    Think I heard the commentator say they’d lost their last 10 away from home 
  • Options
    Apart from last season, Luton nearly always beat us. Pretty sure the game at there place was Lutons last win too... bang on for the double imo. 
  • Options
    10 away defeats in a row, have conceded at least 2 in all of them, and in 7 of the 10 they've conceded 3 or more.
  • Options
    Great; West Brom the only team in the Championship yet to keep a clean sheet @ Home
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I'm not asking for much

A good win for West Brom
    A couple of red cards for Stoke's key players, as the 3 match ban would make them miss the game against us

• Options
    0-1 Stoke 

dont know how they’re down there 

pretty sure they’ll finish above us anyway 

• Options
    Come on Baggies, do us a favour.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    0-1 Stoke 

dont know how they’re down there 

pretty sure they’ll finish above us anyway 

Their* squad is very good, promotion material, just had some stuff going on behind the scenes probably, I believe both them and Huddersfield will finish above us, we need to finish above Luton, Wigan and Barnsley to stay up imo 
  • Options
    Lets hope it follows the pattern of our match, and indeed the Luton match yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leeds and West Brom really struggling of late... Really imploding!!
  • Options
    That top6 stays now as well imo, anyone's guess who goes up, I still fancy Leeds for the autos and I'll go with Brentford for the other one
  • Options
    The goalscorer Campbell went off injured, hopefully out long enough to miss our match!

If he'd been a Charlton player, I'm sure he would be out for weeks...
  • Options

I had no idea West Brom and Leeds form in last 5 games was so poor!
  • Options
    Stoke showing us how to defend and pressure so far. How they are down there beggars belief
  • Options

I had no idea West Brom and Leeds form in last 5 games was so poor!
    We're currently playing as well as West Brom and Leeds, we don't need any new signings!
  • Options
    Form over the last 15 games:

• Options
    That top6 stays now as well imo, anyone's guess who goes up, I still fancy Leeds for the autos and I'll go with Brentford for the other one
    Anyone in the top 7 have a chance for autos. Swansea with brewster and galla, millwall on a tear since new manager, Brentford, forest have a game in hand. 
  • Options
    Fuck off West Brom.
  • Options
    Frustrating that Stoke take all 3 points tonight 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great defensive display from Stoke there

Jack Butland back to his best with some saves tonight
  • Options
    Stoke now just 1 point behind us. 
    Great defensive display from Stoke there

Jack Butland back to his best with some saves tonight
    That's what you need to stay up. Unless we can work out how to keep a clean sheet and grind out such results ourselves, we're going down
  • Options
    Stoke looked solid and well organised, really don't think they'll go down. Don't like to be negative but with Barnsley improving as well it's getting a bit worrying. 
  • Options
    Barnsley will beat Preston tomorrow so we will be 2 points above the trap door. Crisis what crisis ha. 
  • Options
    We can’t rely on other teams doing us a favour, need to find some wins somehow.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    We can’t rely on other teams doing us a favour, need to find some wins somehow.
    Why? - Teams are doing them a favour by beating us

If Charlton and Barnsley somehow won all their remaining games then Barnsley would still go down

The bottom three need to rely on teams to beat us more often at the moment still

Do people realise you cant get relegated in January!! - Other teams have turned it around, why cant we?
  • Options
    Barnsley will beat Preston tomorrow so we will be 2 points above the trap door. Crisis what crisis ha. 
    Or Preston will beat Barnsley and we will stay 5 points clear. 
  • Options
    Or Preston will beat Barnsley and we will stay 5 points clear. 
    Or Preston beat Barnsley - Charlton beat Fulham and we go eight clear?

But oh no, we're in bad form so we're going to lose EVERY game between now and the rest of the season!!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Its laughable, everyone is banging on about Barnsley's form but they went eighteen games without a win at the start of the season

Picked up just six points in that period

Now everyone reckons they'll suddenly survive ahead of us

Yet fail to grasp that if Barnsley can turn it around (they've done nothing special) then why cant we?

But no, lets back a team that none of us watch every week to survive over us
  • Options
    Its laughable, everyone is banging on about Barnsley's form but they went eighteen games without a win at the start of the season

Picked up just six points in that period

Now everyone reckons they'll suddenly survive ahead of us

Yet fail to grasp that if Barnsley can turn it around (they've done nothing special) then why cant we?

But no, lets back a team that none of us watch every week to survive over us
    If you look at the current form table above you will see they have picked up twice as many points as we have over the last 15 games. If that trend continues they will finish above us.