Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Options
    Just what we need, a rejuvenated Huddersfield to play on Saturday...
  • Options
    1 Brentford goal and Hudds will crumble
    Might be difficult seeing that Huddersfield are playing Bristol City!
    Do you want to step outside?
  • Options
    HERE WE GO. LUTON 2-1 BRENTFORD
  • Options
    Come on the Bees, nick another one.
  • Options
    Off topic and bad form but taking my mind off of things here by laughing at Chelski!
  • Options
    Bristol City got one back as welll now 
  • Options
    Luton 2-1 Brentford full time
  • Options
    Just waiting for Hudds to complete the hat trick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why is it never easy being Charlton! 
    Know you can’t rely on other teams balling up , but you’d expect a little bit of help! 

Makes tomorrow’s game almost a must win - or a must ‘not lose’ at minimum!! 

The tough run really does start now! 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    4 wins for Luton from their last 7... home to Stoke on Saturday, that's winnable as Stoke tend to be better at home

Then away to Wigan in their next match!
  • Options
    Leeds and Reading better turn up tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Hudds 2-1 FT
  • Options
    Hudds won as well.
  • Options
    4 wins for Luton from their last 7... home to Stoke on Saturday, that's winnable as Stoke tend to be better at home

In April Luton play Reading, Barnsley, Huddersfield, QPR and Hull! 
  • Options
    edited February 2020

In April Luton play Reading, Barnsley, Huddersfield, QPR and Hull! 
    Tougher games against relegation rivals rather than mid-table going nowhere teams
  • Options
    We'll be sitting in 14th before the end of the upcoming weekend... :-)
  • Options
    This shows how unpredictable the league is. Okay, both sides were at home, but both against two teams who are looking to get promotion. Luton’s result is mad as Brentford are a very good side.

Really, Huddersfield are like Stoke and seem to have too good of a squad to go down. Luton I think will go down, you don’t concede the amount they do and stay up.

We now really need a win tomorrow night and hope Reading do us a favour too. Looking more and more like we need 11 points from the last 12 now.

50 surely would be enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bad results for Boro and Stoke tonight ... we’re fine. 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Why is it never easy being Charlton! 
    Know you can’t rely on other teams balling up , but you’d expect a little bit of help! 

Makes tomorrow’s game almost a must win - or a must ‘not lose’ at minimum!! 

The tough run really does start now! 
    Why is tomorrow must not lose, of course noone wants us to lose, but I dont see it being the end of the world if we do and will still be confident of survival

If we lose and Wigan lose we are still 5 points clear of relegation.

I stand by what i have said before 4 more wins and a a couple of draw will be enough.
  • Options
    Win tomorrow and we're potentially 4 points of 12th and on the way to a top half finish
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Bad results for Boro and Stoke tonight ... we’re fine. 
    And Hull and Reading of course ... they will be getting very concerned 
  • Options
    I'll have what Paulie and sayer are having!
  • Options
    Huddersfield looked good, but Bristol City were awful. 
  • Options
    Still expecting a payout from my top half bet. 
    Not so confident with my top 6 one. 
  • Options
    Two draws in our next two games wouldn't be that bad.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    If you take the six game form of the bottom third of the league and apply it to the remaining games, the teams going down right now would be Barnsley, Hull and Middlesbrough.

Wigan and Luton have secured a decent number of points in recent weeks but can they maintain that level?
  • Options
    Sage said:
    This shows how unpredictable the league is. Okay, both sides were at home, but both against two teams who are looking to get promotion. Luton’s result is mad as Brentford are a very good side.

Really, Huddersfield are like Stoke and seem to have too good of a squad to go down. Luton I think will go down, you don’t concede the amount they do and stay up.

We now really need a win tomorrow night and hope Reading do us a favour too. Looking more and more like we need 11 points from the last 12 now.

50 surely would be enough.
    Luton are much tighter at the back now though, hence they've started winning games. They have a terrible GD from the first half of the season, but that doesn't reflect their current form