Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please don't shoot the messenger.....but I think Lyle may be injured :(

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:
    shine166 said:
    All I did was I was 15, is smoke my body weight in bongs and consume a fist full of gurners every weekend. 
    I was signing Bjorn Heidenstrom on a free transfer for pretty much every club I managed on Champ Man 2 97/98 season 
    What a player he was on that game. @Clem_Snide

• Options
    https://youtu.be/VVMR5_ynXXc

This is the video from the Doncaster 2nd leg. In the middle of the pitch invasion with Lyle. Awesome scenes!
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Me - champ manager 

Valley Gary - fingering birds

Shine166 - off his face on pills 

different activities for different 15 year old boy’s needs 
    I'm in the Cabbles camp, unfortunately.

Btw, does anyone else remember that Charlton-branded Champ Manager-style game from the early 2000s?!
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    shine166 said:
    All I did was I was 15, is smoke my body weight in bongs and consume a fist full of gurners every weekend. 
    I was signing Bjorn Heidenstrom on a free transfer for pretty much every club I managed on Champ Man 2 97/98 season 
    I was trying to qualify for the group stages of the Champions League with Total Network Solutions on CM 01/02.

I think my squad included Solomon Kalou’s brother Bonaventure.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Me - champ manager 

Btw, does anyone else remember that Charlton-branded Champ Manager-style game from the early 2000s?!
    Yes I do, I had it and it was bloody great. Can’t remember where it went nor what it was called, but it was awesome and I wish we had something of the same now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:
    Me - champ manager 

Haha that game was quality
  • Options

What game is this?>
  • Options
    Millie made a mistake, Millie apologies,
    Taylor hasn't had his Leg amputated, 15 year old boys use their fingers a lot, seems a long time since we had a game, Today is Friday the 13th so don't walk under any black cats. And tomorrow we get back to playing Championship football, hooray !
  • Options

What game is this?>

You had to buy the club specific version to play as that team if I remember right. Doesn't look like Charlton Club Manager is available to buy anywhere online though.

• Options
    Did anyone shoot the messenger?
  • Options
    Sadly and tragically yes, but hey ho! Life goes on. Unless you are the messenger of course.
  • Options

What game is this?>
    Was this game I think.

https://store.musicmagpie.co.uk/products/smokinggucharltonat
    That's the one! Well found.
  • Options
    Well.....does anyone know how his run out went this morning?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think he's waiting to find out the measurements of the East and West stand, he's planning on hiding away up there.
  • Options
    Technically the messenger was correct!
  • Options
    Not very well with only one leg
  • Options
    DanDavis said:
    Technically the messenger was correct!
    History tells us that being in the right is an unreliable defence against violence.

I am sorry you got shot, but maybe only post good news in the future?
  • Options
    No one was shot but I can report that four people were subject to waterboarding for fake news.

• Options
    I think he might have overdone it....

• Options
    Lyle seems to be back on Twitter. Now I'm no expert but I reckon he has given the controls either to his agent, girlfriend or liitle nephew.

• Options
    Why Weggie? That’s definitely him
  • Options
    Why Weggie? That’s definitely him
    Thought after all these years you'd get my cybername right 😉

The language / tone seems quite different to me.
  • Options

The language / tone seems quite different to me.
    Maybe Lyle was kidnapped in the West Indies and a look-alike was sent back to England? If you have seen documentary films like "Dr No" you would know they have the technology to do that. The supposed injury is just to mask the fact that the ringer cannot play football very well.

Those who watched the first game will know that he was not injured and bounced gaily off the pitch singing a medley of Rhianna hits. The opposing players could not get within six feet of him.

Then within a few hours of the final whistle he is seen trainspotting at Ebbsfleet.

The whole thing stinks!