Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please don't shoot the messenger.....but I think Lyle may be injured :(

Comments

• Options
    Bugger
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Bugger
    Seconded.
  • Options
    Thirded
  • Options
    Fourthted
  • Options
    How's it gone from 'he's back in training tomorrow', to 'out for some time'. 

Had we not had the results by then? Did he break down in training?
  • Options
    So, people gonna be apologising to the op then? 
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    So, people gonna be apologising to the op then? 
    No.
    By taking the picture and revealing on here Birmingham were able to adjust accordingly so it cost us the game.
    Some people eh!
  • Options
    So much for what he said on Thursday about it just being a knock
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ^ This is the wall of ITK shame
    I would like to formally apologise to @WelshValley @Rufus is a dogs name and @Valiantphil
  • Options
    I was told 9 months but I didn’t want to frighten everybody. 
    We don’t seem to do any good without him. 
    Bad times. 
  • Options
    I doubt it's a full ACL tear as they'd have known straight away.

I reckon a partial tear and a 3-4 month lay-off

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    I doubt it's a full ACL tear as they'd have known straight away.

I reckon a partial tear and a 3-4 month lay-off

An injury of that length would mean we’re unlikely to see him in a Charlton shirt again
  • Options
    Wrapped up in cotton wool until the January window I reckon.
  • Options
    Wrapped up in cotton wool until the January window I reckon.
    Back just in time to play the home game against Barnsley on 1st Feb?
  • Options
    When you are 29 and just a few months away from a potential life-changing new contract, it makes a ton of sense to continue playing for Montserrat.
  • Options
    When you are 29 and just a few months away from a potential life-changing new contract, it makes a ton of sense to continue playing for Montserrat.
    Don't agree with that.

He could just as easily get injured in training (like JFC did).
    Training and playing League football is a prerequisite for the new contract - playing for a tiny Caribbean island isn’t.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't agree with that.

Training and playing League football is a prerequisite for the new contract - playing for a tiny Caribbean island isn’t.
    Like I replied to another post of yours on this thread

Do you really think that Taylor would be happy to sign a new Contract with us if we told him we didnt want him to play for Montserrat?
  • Options
    Don't agree with that.

Do you really think that Taylor would be happy to sign a new Contract with us if we told him we didnt want him to play for Montserrat?
    I was thinking a contract with another club, but either way it strikes me as totally irrational to play the international equivalent of pub football in his situation.
  • Options
    Got told he could be out for 8 weeks
  • Options
    Don't agree with that.

I was thinking a contract with another club, but either way it strikes me as totally irrational to play the international equivalent of pub football in his situation.
    For what reason? He has never came back injured from international duty before and is far more likely to pick up an injury playing for us. Bowyer says we train as we play, so it’s competitive. Injuries happen in football, just for Lyle right now, and for us, we are unfortunate and this happens in football.
  • Options
    Don't agree with that.

He could just as easily get injured in training (like JFC did)

Didn't it happen during Monseratt training?
  • Options
    If he's injured lets make sure he remains injured till after the transfer window.
  • Options
    Surely he’s not injured , the rose blinkered brigade said it couldn’t be so 
  • Options
    Surely he’s not injured , the rose blinkered brigade said it couldn’t be so 
    True, it's just project fear.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Got told he could be out for 8 weeks
    So is Millie going to call back her apology now that she as right?