Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please don't shoot the messenger.....but I think Lyle may be injured :(

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2019
  • Options

Seen ordering fast fast food in outrageous gear today in Covent Garden:

On a serious note I hope he isn’t too badly injured and the team manage his return carefully.

And no, it’s not really him but that hairstyle is really popular now.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Millie Edmundson creating panic with her 8-10 weeks tosh. Idk who her supposed insider source is but I'm rather annoyed with cafcmedia atm
    I suspect her contact is LT himself.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Rossman92 said:
    Millie Edmundson creating panic with her 8-10 weeks tosh. Idk who her supposed insider source is but I'm rather annoyed with cafcmedia atm
    Considering last season Lyle got hurt in a match and came off and still had his foot in a brace 48 hrs before the next match he ended up starting in, I said I could smell bull shit from the start. Not that it wasn't him, but at all football clubs this is standard practice to use a brace or crutches even for the 4 or 5 day knocks.

If Millie or Valiant Phil had said last season that Igor Vetokele would be out for 8 to 10 weeks after a knock, I would've said that sounds optimistic !
  • Options
    Perhaps it is bad, but Bowyer is keeping brum and opponents guessing.
    1) failed last minute fitness test Vs brum
    2) surprise exclusion from next game
    3) secrets out so will admit hes out til Dec.
     Meh!
  • Options

Seen ordering fast fast food in outrageous gear today in Covent Garden:

On a serious note I hope he isn’t too badly injured and the team manage his return carefully.

And no, it’s not really him but that hairstyle is really popular now.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2019
    Versace shirt I think?
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Millie has apologised on Facebook
    And on Twitter:
    I actually really do apologise to you all for misleading content. I was told something that looked very reliable. I do apologise and let’s just be happy he’s not as bad! I’ve learnt my lesson #cafc

Hadn't seen that yet, props to her for owning it!!
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Spotted him in Charlton Asda this afternoon :anguished:

So obviously fake.

That's Sainsburys.
    He'll be shopping in Waitrose when he signs for Brentford.
  • Options
    Forgot the photo in my original post doh
    Corey Haim in The Lost Boys?
  • Options
    It's what he's doing with his right hand that concerns me. 
  • Options
    Versace shirt I think?
    Yeah, everybody's got one.

• Options
    ^ This is the wall of ITK shame
    Could have warranted its' own thread tbh
  • Options
    More mince than Frey Bentos. 
  • Options
    It's what he's doing with his right hand that concerns me. 
    If he's wearing that i don't think she's got much to worry about

What could you possibly mean? LOL!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Should people be name shaming 15 year olds?
    I for one think she does a great job with her vlogs. Watch them every Sunday, of course shes made a mistake but shes only human. Cant really be annoyed at her.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    I for one think she does a great job with her vlogs. Watch them every Sunday, of course shes made a mistake but shes only human. Cant really be annoyed at her.
    Her vlogs from the playoff run last season are still some of my favorite videos. Admittedly unfair of me to call her out. Props to her for owning up to her mistake. I'd be lying if I said I didnt make any when I was 15
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Rossman92 said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Her vlogs from the playoff run last season are still some of my favorite videos. Admittedly unfair of me to call her out. Props to her for owning up to her mistake. I'd be lying if I said I didnt make any when I was 15
    If her mistakes are an incorrect story regarding a player injury, they're a lot better than my 15year old mistakes!!

Tyler Rowlinson makes some great vlogs too. I watch both of them on Sundays
  • Options
    Night Fever, Night Fever
  • Options
    I think Versace might match up the patterns within the different shirt panels.
  • Options

We like watching both Tyler and Millie's vlogs.  Both youngsters have a bright future ahead of them
  • Options
    Is that rope on his shirt, or is he the new pink Spider-Man?
  • Options

We like watching both Tyler and Millie's vlogs.  Both youngsters have a bright future ahead of them
    I think it’s one of the best things about the younger generation and how social media savvy they are.  To see all the videos from last season of the goals we scored and how quickly some of the younger fans can knock up videos for twitter etc, it’s really impressive.  I did dick all studying the year of my GCSE half term in 98 after we won the play off final, just by rereading all the newspaper cuttings and watching the play off final on vhs recorded from Sky.  God knows how much worse it would’ve been had I had a mobile phone etc 

• Options
    edited September 2019
    All I did was I was 15, is smoke my body weight in bongs and consume a fist full of gurners every weekend. 
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Would love a link to that video blog if you can.