Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grant Basey appointed development coach

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Was the rumour that he’s the one leaking the team? And causes problems last season sharing things he shouldn’t have done?
    It would appear so.
  • Options
    Geezer should have been booted out last season when the fiasco with him started. 
  • Options
    If he is so obviously a wrongun why has he not been booted? 
  • Options
    If he is so obviously a wrongun why has he not been booted? 
    No leadership or nous. He's not the only wrongun at the club.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    There is someone leaking info but we do not know for sure who, but what I do know, as it came from a senior player's lips last night was that NA tells the squad what the team is a few days before each match, which in turn makes training less competitive. Got told that NA does not tell the team about the opposition either and that they just have to defend "naturally". 
  • Options
    It’s him. 
  • Options
    Why's Basey leaking information? I'm not doubting all the in the know posters but I don't see what his angle is.
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    It’s him. 
    He's self leaked?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why's Basey leaking information? I'm not doubting all the in the know posters but I don't see what his angle is.
    Close relationship with Lee Bowyer, maybe isnt happy with the reasons as to why he left the club

Especially if it was more than just an opportunity to work in the Championship again
  • Options
    Close relationship with Lee Bowyer, maybe isnt happy with the reasons as to why he left the club

Especially if it was more than just an opportunity to work in the Championship again
    Very close to bowyer. 
    Unhappy about being demoted. 
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Got told that NA does not tell the team about the opposition either and that they just have to defend "naturally". 
    If true, that’s unbelievable, I could understand that if it was a Sunday morning team, but for a professional club.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Got told that NA does not tell the team about the opposition either and that they just have to defend "naturally". 
    If true, that’s unbelievable, I could understand that if it was a Sunday morning team, but for a professional club.
    It was alleged that Bowyer did, or didn't do, similar.  If you read any interviews about Adkins from his former players it's all about how detailed his debriefs and preparation is.

Is it a question of they simply don't know?  Who has watched Bolton this season, for example?  
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Very close to bowyer. 
    Unhappy about being demoted. 
    He could just leave the club.
  • Options
    What is his role now anyway?
  • Options
    What info has been leaked? Just the starting XI the other week?
  • Options
    Didn't he help persuade Arter to sign on loan?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't he help persuade Arter to sign on loan?
    Thought that was Taylor 🐍 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Another one the lynch mob has added to the "sack him" list. 

It's only a matter of time before a "Scott Minto - get rid" thread makes an appearance .....
    Why what's he done wrong? 
  • Options
    This forum has become toxic.....the guy is just trying to earn a living to feed his family
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    I understand he was a source leaking all the issues with Bowyer, over summer for some of our proven itk's and most recently the team sheet.

I doubt he's the only one, but it has been suggested several times over the past two years, he has been a leak.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

It's only a matter of time before a "Scott Minto - get rid" thread makes an appearance .....
    Abandoned us at the first whiff of Chelsea's money and only become "one of us" again when the Sky gig ran out. 

Get rid.

;) 
  • Options
    The CL kangaroo court is now sitting……
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Abandoned us at the first whiff of Chelsea's money and only become "one of us" again when the Sky gig ran out. 

Get rid.

;) 
    Yeh there's no loyalty in the game any more. Imagine playing only 205 games for us over six years and then dumping us.

On second thoughts, imagine a player playing 205 games for us and/or for six years because I think people will find that we haven't got any.

The only one we have that gets remotely close is Pearce but, with all due respect to him, I honestly can't see Chelsea making a meaningful bid for his services!