Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Perfect draft beer pump

Comments

• Many thanks for advice. Now ordered using @cafcpolo referral link. Just hope it fits my pub at the bottom of the garden. I’ll post a photo when it arrives!
  • I tried to buy one a couple of weeks ago and they were all out of stock.  Where did you order it from?
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    I tried to buy one a couple of weeks ago and they were all out of stock.  Where did you order it from?
    Beerhawk website. Quite a few kegs out of stock at the moment. Bought the pump with keg of Stella as a ‘starter’ deal. I think it’s also available from the Philips website at a cost of £259
  • SX_Addick said:
    Pump arrived. Sits nicely on the bar. Well pleased. 
    Does it double up as a sauna?
  • SX_Addick said:
    Made some enhancements. Tastes much better now 🍺. Very happy with this pump, especially during lockdown  
    Very nice!

I have a goose Island pump tap for mine and it looks so cool. 

I think I might get a blade, (8 litres), the beer is a lot cheaper and the "kegs" are just disposable plastic. Tiger, Heineken, Birra Moretti etc, and they even have a cider. 
  • Did you get a blade husky? Been after a beer hawk one but are out of stock.

The blade seems to have less choice for me and is more expensive but needs must!
  • Boom said:
    Did you get a blade husky? Been after a beer hawk one but are out of stock.

The blade seems to have less choice for me and is more expensive but needs must!
    I did. And it's (sorry guys) much better in many, many ways.

You don't have to recycle the kegs (so annoying), it's a much nicer machine, you can see what beer is on tap (nice when you have people round) and it works out as much cheaper per pint since beerhawk put all their prices up in the summer. 

The initial cost is higher but the machine itself is far more premium, cools an 8 litre keg down in no time. 

The selection isn't as good though, but it also has a cider, something perfectdraft doesn't have. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers
  • No problem, it just looks so professional. In fact, I think a lot of pop up events use them. 
  • I suppose I can get by on Moretti, Tiger and Heineken! Do you know if they’re likely to bring online any other lagers?
  • Boom said:
    I suppose I can get by on Moretti, Tiger and Heineken! Do you know if they’re likely to bring online any other lagers?
    I would hope so. If you look at all the beers available on the sub range (2 litres, less than 4 pints, don't bother) on the beerwulf website, I believe that both that and the blade machine use heineken holding brands. 

I think that it is relatively new, and will start to dominate the market soon. 
  • Boom said:
    Did you get a blade husky? Been after a beer hawk one but are out of stock.

Your local offie run out of Hofmeister then George?

Iconic 1980s beer Hofmeister famous for its bear mascot with pork pie hat  is making a return as a CRAFT ALE
  • Ahh brings back memories of my pre teen years!
  • On a Facebook group called garden bars it’s ridiculous some of these buildings that are on there with full on working beer pumps etc I thought my sub was good enough! 

Anyone on here got a good set up and care to share 
  • edited January 2021
    On a Facebook group called garden bars it’s ridiculous some of these buildings that are on there with full on working beer pumps etc I thought my sub was good enough! 

Nothing like the huge garden set ups that you see on shed pubs etc, but had a small “tiki bar” built for the garden during summer lockdown.

Converted a reception room into a “drinks area” rather than a “bar” for the 1st winter lockdown.

Think I miss the pub more than I thought 😞
  • After the perfect draft due to the larger range available but out of stock everywhere 
  • cafc999 said:
    After the perfect draft due to the larger range available but out of stock everywhere 
    Beerhawk will be getting some more in stock this month.
    Their Black Friday sale cleaned them out (even though they were the same price as the week before black Friday)
    But new stock arriving with them this month I am told.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc999 said:
    After the perfect draft due to the larger range available but out of stock everywhere 
    Their Black Friday sale cleaned them out (even though they were the same price as the week before black Friday)
    Ta - just registered with them. 
  • Anyone had a dodgy keg on beerhawk, I've had 7 and no problems and love it but I've got a Lowenbrau one which is simply flat.
    I've mailed them and they've been responsive but they want a photo of the beer in a glass and asked me to check things I think are pretty obvious. 

Wouldn't stop me buying but just a bit frustrating. 
  • cafc999 said:
    cafc999 said:
    They were selling the bundles at about £ 245.00 on Black Friday.
    Oddly enough, the Stella Bundle was about £ 220.00 a week before BF, but I held on to see if it would be reduced further.. yep, I'm a fool. :(

I'm keeping my eye out to see what price they're coming back in stock at to see if I'll bite.

I've already got a sub and recently started brewing my own in the Pinter (great piece of kit!!)
    So got 2 draft machines already, but if the PerfectDraft is sensibly priced again, I might just bite this time..
    I do have a bit more space on the bar top  :D
  • cafc999 said:
    cafc999 said:
    Yep - Just got an email from them saying they will be back in stock in Jan but they don’t have a date as yet.
  • On a Facebook group called garden bars it’s ridiculous some of these buildings that are on there with full on working beer pumps etc I thought my sub was good enough! 

Built this in lockdown 1 while furloughed, had loads of use in the summer but a bit cold out there now.
    Simply simply lovely.
  • Beerhawk have some machines in stock today - I have ordered one