Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Czech Republic / Bulgaria

Comments

• Options
    Dump of a stadium. I assume the tannoy system is terrible, as ridiculous that the crowd had finished God save the Queen several seconds before the players!
  • Options
    christ. their national anthem might actually be worse than ours.
  • Options
    Dump of a stadium. I assume the tannoy system is terrible, as ridiculous that the crowd had finished God save the Queen several seconds before the players!
    Nothing to do with the tannoy system happened on Friday as well, crowd just singing it to fast
  • Options
    Thank god he has taken Rice, Rose and Keane out of the team. 
    Just a shame Rashford is there now!!
    You do realise you have just set him for a couple of goals and MOM now! 
    Pahahahaaa
  • Options
    Rashford is shit, huh !?
  • Options
    Thank god he has taken Rice, Rose and Keane out of the team. 
    Just a shame Rashford is there now!!
    Can you slag off Kane and Sterling next  :D
  • Options
    Nice finish... Needs to score more of them for me though to be considered world class
  • Options
    Kane and Sterling are awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Those Bulgarian fans dont sound happy
  • Options
    Dont get why Bulgaria arent pressing us more

If one thing was learnt from Kosovo and Czech Rep is that we love to have time on the ball and dont like quick pressing
  • Options
    Am I pissed or is this camera work all over the place?
  • Options
    32 year old English bloke found in a bad state in city centre ( drink or drugs ) was taken to hospital became aggressive so was then taken to a police station upon arrival was dead. 

Also heard a palace fan got slashed by a Brighton fan - seems this trip has attracted a lot of dickheads, also saw a group of forest lads earlier trying to burn a derby flag 😳😳
    Seen this on twitter but it's not true.

From what i can gather the actual truth is that a group of Brighton and Palace fans were fighting and a Palace fan fell and cut himself on some broken glass. Also read reports of Newcastle and Sunderland fans fighting out there yesterday.

Total mugs. Surely you're out there to support your country, if you really want to have a ruck with your rivals just do it back home.
    Home means CCTV etc. Away is (usually) under the radar and is why it has always happened. Can’t ever remember an away game without local scores being settled.

I agree with the sentiment though.
  • Options
    Nothing to do with the tannoy system happened on Friday as well, crowd just singing it to fast
    Yes, just like Charlton, people can’t sing slowly anymore.
  • Options
    This is far too easy.

Even more amusing is the fact that the 2 players i thought probably least deserved a starting place have both scored.
  • Options
    That’s more like it. The kind of response I was hoping for after Friday’s debacle.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Kane and Sterling are awful.
    Kane to score next then ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like there’s been some racist chanting already.
  • Options
    You can hear it when Sterling gets the ball.
  • Options
    Step 1 being done now Tannoy announcement.

Step 2 will be ref takes the players off for a brief time
  • Options
    The Bulgarian manager is utter scummy filth. He came out with the crap that there isn’t a problem - well what’s he gonna say now?

utter prick
  • Options
    This game isnt finishing!!
  • Options
    Tannoy announcement wont make them stop, ref will take players off before HT my guess
  • Options
    Trouble is this game wont matter to Bulgaria

They've got a Play-Off spot regardless of what happens with the result and so can still qualify for Euro 2020 finishing bottom of this Group

Its why UEFA need to just chuck these teams out
  • Options
    About time these tinpot backward nations weren’t even allowed to qualify - they have 0 chance of ever getting through, just want to beat up fans and racially abuse decent players. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    It's all very well pausing a game or even abandoning a game, but UEFA have to do something about it. Not fine them something stupid like 5k and close a stand. Fine them hundreds of thousands and dock them points from their next qualifying campaign or kick them out of their play off.