Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Czech Republic / Bulgaria

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:
    Kane and Sterling are awful.
    Ahem.

Barkley’s shit as well.
  • Options
    Have that.
  • Options
    2019 and it's still happening. 
    No words 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Thank god he has taken Rice, Rose and Keane out of the team. 
    Just a shame Rashford is there now!!
    You do realise you have just set him for a couple of goals and MOM now! 
    So far Roy Keane slagging off Ross Barkely has been more effective than @ForeverAddickted slagging off Rashford!
  • Options
    Incidentally back to the football and Winks and Barkley are moving the ball so much beget than Rice and Mount were 
  • Options
    How is that not a penalty?
  • Options
    How’s that not a pen?!

Ref bottled it cos he didn’t want a riot - booing still continuing with Sterling 
  • Options
    About time these tinpot backward nations weren’t even allowed to qualify - they have 0 chance of ever getting through, just want to beat up fans and racially abuse decent players. 
    'Tinpot backward' nation, Bulgaria, got to the semi finals of the World Cup in 94, beating Germany in the quarters.
    Great team that, Stoitchkov, Letkov, Balakov (the current manager) and of course Kishishev.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2019
    About time these tinpot backward nations weren’t even allowed to qualify - they have 0 chance of ever getting through, just want to beat up fans and racially abuse decent players
    Yeh, bloody gypos!

These countries have not gone through the radical changes to our society and suffered the ups and downs, bumps and bruises of it. We still have issues even after 60 years of mass immigration. They appear "backward" in their outlook yes, but what the fuck can anyone do about it?  FIFA, UEFA, IOC, BBC, B&Q, RSPCA can ban them till the cows come home.

I was enjoying this performance as well.
  • Options
    Their manager really is a wanker
  • Options
    Ref has to pull the players here

Step 2 is he takes them off, if he doesnt players should just walk
  • Options
    Surely their manager isn't trying to defend the fans. What chance have they got of sorting out racism when their own manager acts like he can't hear anything.
  • Options
    What's the outcome if we do walk off? Do UEFA award us the game?

Knowing our luck with authorities we'll probably be the country that gets fined!

I'm half in the 'we should just walk off' and half in the 'let's thrash them by 5 or 6'
  • Options
    About time these tinpot backward nations weren’t even allowed to qualify - they have 0 chance of ever getting through, just want to beat up fans and racially abuse decent players. 
    'Tinpot backward' nation, Bulgaria, got to the semi finals of the World Cup in 94, beating Germany in the quarters.
    Tinpot and backwards

in 45 mins we have had nazi salutes By some sports direct ultras and the ref stopping the game twice. 

Need binning 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great for Sterling.
  • Options
    Cmon lads... fucking slaughter these bastards

Get as many as you can with Rashford / Sterling / Mings the main scorers now!!
  • Options
    I see no difference between the racist abuse in Sofia and the chanting by our fans when chanting their incest song against fans from northern clubs - both are wrong
    No difference ?
  • Options
    I see no difference between the racist abuse in Sofia and the chanting by our fans when chanting their incest song against fans from northern clubs - both are wrong
    Seriously no difference

Wow
  • Options
    No difference ?
    Gotta be a wind up
  • Options
    Hope we really push for this and beat them 8-0. Bulgaria are dogshit as a football side and I would like nothing more than for their racist fans to have to watch them get absolutely battered
  • Options
    Clive Tyldesley really is a hard listen. 
    In SA, i have to endure Peter Dreary.
  • Options
    So sad that this game could be abandoned and if it does you have to feel sorry for those England fans who have spent their hard earned supporting their country - my son included.
  • Options
    Wouldn’t fancy being out there after this ends would put good money on them heading toward the Away end! 

Stay safe lads 
    Yes, getting back into town at midnight local time won't be pleasant, when Bulgaria have been stuffed on the pitch and things are at knife edge off the pitch