Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Czech Republic / Bulgaria

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Its a bit of an OTT reaction to Bulgaria tbh, there are many countries who have the same problem, including as some have suggested above,England,Scotland,etc.(maybe to a lesser degree, but it still sits under the surface in a lot of countries), but also to say they have zero chance of qualifying or providing a threat is clearly historically incorrect.
    First up I can’t remember the last England game where there were hundreds doing nazi salutes at our players and the national manager denies they have a problem (Can you imagine Gareth Southgate saying that?)

And secondly what they achieved in years gone by doesn’t mean they cant be called tinpot.

Blackpool have heritage but I would still say they have zero threat to the main teams... historical achievements mean nothing. Combined with the social issues of the country and they are tinpot 
  • Options
    Anyway, back to the football.
  • Options
    I get the feeling the players really want to give them a fucking lesson now, but it’s just not happening. Ball not quite dropping and strikers keep getting in each other’s way. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Mings' having a decent game. Not the same opposition but looking much more assured than Keane
  • Options
    Winks has done well
  • Options
    Mings' having a decent game. Not the same opposition but looking much more assured than Keane
    Far better on the ball than Keane.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I see no difference between the racist abuse in Sofia and the chanting by our fans when chanting their incest song against fans from northern clubs - both are wrong
    You need to educate yourself then.
    Our song may be in very poor taste and offensive, but it isn't racist and our fans aren't making nazi salutes and monkey gestures and noises.
    I do not need to educate myself thank you

I agree that it isn't racist in the same way as the disgusting chants and salutes in Sofia but the incest song is as wrong in a different way but not racist in the way that is happening in Sofia
  • Options
    Cracking goal
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Kane and Sterling are awful.
    apparently Kane has set up 3 of the 4 goals so far.
    4 of the 5 now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2019
    I see no difference between the racist abuse in Sofia and the chanting by our fans when chanting their incest song against fans from northern clubs - both are wrong
    You need to educate yourself then.
    Our song may be in very poor taste and offensive, but it isn't racist and our fans aren't making nazi salutes and monkey gestures and noises.
    I agree that it isn't racist in the same way as the disgusting chants and salutes in Sofia but the incest song is as wrong in a different way but not racist in the way that is happening in Sofia
    Fair enough, you've now amended what you said from "I can see no difference", to "I agree that it isn't racist".
    I doubt many would agree with you, that it's as wrong as what we're seeing and hearing tonight, but it's not worth arguing over.
    As I said, it's grossly offensive and should stop, but it's not racist, there are no nazi salutes or monkey gestures & noises.
    It used to be sung "as a laugh" when we played Norwich, but now the morons sing it every game. 
  • Options
    Could've easily scored 8 here tonight. Bulgaria have been absolutely awful on and off the pitch.
  • Options
    This is a no contest.
    Bulgaria look worse than San Marino.
    England doing a professional job but it's a training session.

• Options
    Final ball for England has been poor tonight. Shows how many they could have scored.
  • Options
    Some pics seen outside the ground today allegedly. As I said earlier, it’s ingrained in society out there unfortunately.
  • Options
    Ronaldo scores his 700th career goal
  • Options
    Some pics seen outside the ground today allegedly. As I said earlier, it’s ingrained in society out there unfortunately.
    UEFA will probably argue to top one is simply about toilet etiquette.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kane isnt going to score tonight is he
    Ahem
  • Options
    Kane isnt going to score tonight is he

Nice timing !
  • Options
    Mings, Winks, Barkley, Chilwell … could well have 'cemented' a place for the next few games despite playing against a rubbish team that would struggle in the National League
  • Options
    Top one next to a picture of Barney Gumble.

Strange lot.
  • Options
    Current goal difference of +19, which I thought was impressive... Belgium's is +29! Although they have played 2 more...
  • Options
    Current goal difference of +19, which I thought was impressive... Belgium's is +29! Although they have played 2 more...
    20 of those were against Scotland and San Marino though.....
  • Options
    And have both San Marino and Scotland in their group.