Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England cricket winter tour

Comments

• edited November 2019
    that pitch is er interesting...
  • No way is that the pitch 
  • There's been a few pitches recently, that have looked poor but played well, so you never know.
  • Root wins the toss and elects to bat
  • Love a bit of kiwi commentary of the "tist crucket"
  • Burns caught behind. Umpire turns it down and NZ don't review it!
    Wasnt it Sibley?

Odd one for me. Seemed nothing in it live and commentators said it must have just nicked the pad. Then hotspot showed it as a nick.
    Wasnt it Sibley?

Odd one for me. Seemed nothing in it live and commentators said it must have just nicked the pad. Then hotspot showed it as a nick.
    No Burns.
    I'd like to comment on our progress, but better not to.
  • Where's Jason Roy? I'm bored!

;)
  • Sponsored links:

Wasnt it Sibley?

No Burns.
    I'd like to comment on our progress, but better not to.
    You are correct my mistake.
  • Proper first hour of a test match that. Enjoyed it 
  • Wagner into the bowling now. Good bowler, done well for Essex, but can go for a few, hence couple of boundaries in first over. Reckon him and de Grandhomme will get milked for a few. Can see Burns getting a score here, Sibley a bit cagey but growing into it
  • It's amazing how wide Test bowlers can bowl without umpires calling them. If I ran the ICC that'd be close to the first thing I changed
  • Proper first hour of a test match that. Enjoyed it 
    Yes, we've looked solid from the first ball.
    Sorry, I know that will now kill us.
  • I would love to be at that test match, chilling out
  • edited November 2019
    52/1

Sibley 22  (lasted 10 mins after I said we were solid)
  • Good ball from "the grandfather" but hardly a zinger. Hoping Denley nails his place now
  • He was trying to play that one through midwicket. Didn't get his off-side game going. Probably just had to keep grinding. Ah well, he'll learn
  • Not a bad start though. First ball a four he probably thought it was game on
  • Sponsored links:

• And now, on the other channel, some cricket that doesn't feature England...but seems like it might be a little more action-packed. Starc bowling at Pakistan's mercurial batsmen...
  • Spoiler: it was NOT action-packed 
  • Burns playing one of the luckiest innings in living memory here
  • That was a huge let off, surprised the umpire didn't change his mind.
  • Umpire doesn't change his mind - it's whether more than 50% of the ball is hitting the stumps according to Hawkeye. I think maybe 49% was there
  • His luck's run out now.
  • Root out for 2 shortly afterwards.

Denly still out there. 40 not out...
  • 144-3

Denly 46 not out
    Stokes 17 not out 
  • Leuth said:
    And now, on the other channel, some cricket that doesn't feature England...but seems like it might be a little more action-packed. Starc bowling at Pakistan's mercurial batsmen...
    What channel is that on please , couldn’t find it on Sky go 
  • Fifty for super Joe...