Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Cardiff | Sat 23 Nov | 12:30 KO | Match thread

All the news as we get it.

Comments

• Options
    Solly and Sarr on babysitting duties today
  • Options
    No Taylor and a very weak looking bench. At least Bonne is fit to play
  • Options
    Dnt mind the starting 11. Probably the best we could muster. But my god that bench is weak.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Dnt mind the starting 11. Probably the best we could muster. But my god that bench is weak.
    Bar Morgan, there’s nothing you’d want to use there.  Glad to see Deji given a go 
  • Options
    Some might think it’s 3/5 at the back, but I think we might be going another way today.

Phillips
    Oshilaja Lockyer Pearce Purrington
    Matthews Cullen Gallagher Leko
    Oztumer
    Bonne
  • Options
    Red card for Madine today?
  • Options
    Strong squad eh?  My fragrant Scottish arse.  Cheers Douchebag. 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    ChiAddick said:
    Bar Morgan, there’s nothing you’d want to use there.  Glad to see Deji given a go 
    Not to mention we've a game on Tuesday

Dont really want that starting team playing two sets of 90mins on the trot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Bare bones to say the least. Just hope we don’t get an injury or 2 early on as we will be in the shit. 
  • Options
    Strong squad eh?  My fragrant Scottish arse.  Cheers Douchebag. 
    Or Bowyer trying to make a point.
  • Options
    the best side that can be fielded given the circumstances .. the bench? .. yes looks lightweight, BUT once more that is due to circumstances. They are all pro footballers and should all be busting for opportunities like this in their chosen profession ..
     COME ON YOU ADDICKSAAAHHHH !!!!!!
  • Options
    Cant help but feel bit flat at the moment after seeing the match squad 
  • Options
    Red card for Madine today?
    Will probably claim we're the most undeserving side to have the opposition go down to ten men!!
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    their bench has players who I would expect to be starting .. seems that Harris has very different ideas from Warnock .. expect us to be attacked down both wings allied to a bombardment of long balls
  • Options
    Quite like the starting XI but my god that bench is young 
  • Options
    Naby as an impact striker sub?
  • Options
    I hope the TV interviews focus on the fact that we are down to the bare bones and the reasons why. 
  • Options
    Git off the train and thought I was back in Paris with the Gillet Jaunes outnumbering those wearing black. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Naby as an impact striker sub?

Just keep him out of the way at corners 
  • Options
    only six on our bench ? .. unless Maynard-brewer counts double
  • Options
    Forster-Caskey be back around Christmas
  • Options
    No kayal?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Cardiff have enough people on the pitch to put out two teams. If Harris has brought that lot with him that probably indicates he’s struggling to pick a first choice eleven and subs bench out of the squad he’s been training all week.
  • Options
    Forster-Caskey be back around Christmas
    which year ?
  • Options
    Let's not get too down on here eh .. at least wait until after a ball has been kicked in anger
  • Options
    We look weak all over the pitch and our midfield is too lightweight without Pratley. One of the players on the bench has a reason to prove the manager wrong but thats about all the positivity I can muster.
  • Options
    Respect to anyone who is actually going today as the weather looks awful. 
  • Options
    Never understood only putting 6 on the bench, Everyone knows the injury situation and RD will not be influenced in any shape by doing so but, even if we have no intention whatsoever of bringing him on, to give an academy lad a flavour of what it's like to be in and around the first team and how they go about things has to be of some benefit surely?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!