Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Cardiff | Sat 23 Nov | 12:30 KO | Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Respect to anyone who is actually going today as the weather looks awful. 
    Not that cold in the stands to be honest
  • Options
    Never understood only putting 6 on the bench, Everyone knows the injury situation and RD will not be influenced in any shape by doing so but, even if we have no intention whatsoever of bringing him on, to give an academy lad a flavour of what it's like to be in and around the first team and how they go about things has to be of some benefit surely?
    Totally agree. 
  • Options
    We need to turn up today, Preston was as bad as I've seen us under Bowyer.
  • Options
    Preston came to do a job to kill the game and we and the referee let them get away with it 
  • Options
    Preston came to do a job to kill the game and we and the referee let them get away with it 
    And ‘we’ includes the fans. We went quiet.
  • Options
    I hope the TV interviews focus on the fact that we are down to the bare bones and the reasons why. 
    Massive injury crisis and Pratley suspended. Any team in this division would struggle if they lost their main striker , main creative player and FIVE other midfielders 
  • Options
    Not feeling confident. Big lump Madine could bully us like Stockley did in Preston game. Any more injuries suffered in the game & it won’t just be the bench we can’t fill.
  • Options
    I hope the TV interviews focus on the fact that we are down to the bare bones and the reasons why. 
    Scott Minto is presenting as he does a twitter preview before hosting the game - He mentioned our injuries then so be surprised if its not brought up in the SKY box
  • Options
    Respect to anyone who is actually going today as the weather looks awful. 
    Not that cold in the stands to be honest
    Still colder and wetter than my living room where the central heating is turned up high!

And no walking up Floyd Road later for me with a bunch of neanderthal Cardiff fans! 
  • Options
    Not confident today 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m in Salisbury today, all the pubs seem surprisingly more interested in Mourinho...ho-hum
  • Options
    Anyone know the last time we started with Nos 1-6?  Or more? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Anyone know the last time we started with Nos 1-6?  Or more? 
    At a guess around 2009
  • Options
    right, erm, we're off
  • Options
    Ground looks so empty on the telly :-(
  • Options
    Sounds empty as well
  • Options
    Indeed
  • Options
    Morning from Negril, Jamaica. COYR
  • Options
    I only just found out the game was starting now! Glad I checked tbh. Maybe loads of people will turn up ten minutes in like me 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    For a 'passing team', outside of Gallagher, our passing is so poor. Especially coming out from defence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure what Leko was complaining about there, he was practically cuddling the defender
  • Options
    We look absolutely dreadful, again.
  • Options
    Keep passing the ball away
  • Options
    Phew, thought that was in for a sec as they hit the side netting
  • Options
    Yesssssss
  • Options
    Never in doubt 
  • Options
    Bonne with the assist, great run through two defenders. bit of a deflection and nice finish by Gallagher. 
  • Options
    Thank fuck for Conor Gallagher
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!