Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton Town v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 26 November | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Sadly, I can't see us getting anything tonight and fear a three goal defeat.
  • Options
    Luton are better than even money at the bookies that’s quite right on paper but under the injury circumstances it’s very generous. I feel a little dirty. 
  • Options
    Four nil Luton
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Not feeling confident. Won't be due to a lack of effort from the players, mind.

Hopefully we'll get behind them as we usually do and we come away with all three points.
  • Options
    Give me a point now.

This is a six pointer and, having blown two other six pointers at Wigan and Millwall, we cannot afford to mess up another.

I just hope Bow can pull another rabbit out of his hat.
  • Options
    I'm now going to be in attendance.

We have won the last two non-Saturday away games that I have been to (one league, one cup), so here's hoping we can make it three on this incredibly specific bounce.
  • Options
    This is a night where we really need a load of luck. Scrappy battle and burgle the 3 points.

A game given greater context due to current form. Let's put our own slight drift to bed and send them further into wretched form.

Bows due a bit of luck after the last 6. 

COYR 
  • Options
    More to worry about 
    Luton 2 - Charlton 0
  • Options
    Injuries, injuries, injuries. 2-1 to Luton and probably a heart breaking last minute winner too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s feeling like It’s going to be a 1-0 loss to me, quite late on, just to be more annoying...
  • Options
    With the team decimated by injuries, would happily take a draw tonight but fear a 2-0 defeat. Should be more positive I know but I don't think Luton are that bad especially at home. Cullen is a massive loss. Though the two kids did well Saturday its a big ask for them to step up. That said, they could come in and play with freedom. I don't think there is much pressure on them. COYRs!!
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Can anyone going keep an eye on @Rossman92 please. He sticks out like a sore thumb :#
    I was invited for a drink with Ian, Marilyn, and Ollie before the match. I'll be with them for most of the night I imagine
    And the Fanackapans ! 
    Wonderful!! What a crew!
    And so it begins.. This is just like Green Street all over.

Have you seen Green Street @Rossman92?

Good luck to us and everyone travelling. Stay safe and get some points. 
  • Options
    Looking on the bright side, it's steak night at Wetherspoons 
  • Options
    Best decision so far was to get to Harpenden for a beer/grub then train to Luton late on, its a lovely place! 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Best decision so far was to get to Harpenden for a beer/grub then train to Luton late on, its a lovely place! 
    Yeah Harpenden is a nice town 
  • Options
    Red button again? 
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Red button again? 
    Yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dizzle said:
    Red button again? 
    I assume so. Heading home shortly to take my place in front of the TV
  • Options
    We’ve arrived at Kenilworth Road for full coverage of this evening’s @SkyBetChamp clash with @LutonTown. COME ON YOUUU ADDICKS! #cafc

• Options
    ross1 said:
    We’ve arrived at Kenilworth Road for full coverage of this evening’s @SkyBetChamp clash with @LutonTown. COME ON YOUUU ADDICKS! #cafc

Sarr is playing then
  • Options
    No Oztumer. Down to the bare bones here
  • Options

• Options
    We are going to smash em.
    Enjoy 
  • Options
    Not a bad starting XI! Shame we didn't have the option of starting Morgan and Oztumer
  • Options
    Cmon boys...let’s grab the points tonight,as others have said a potential 6ptr...I’m keeping the faith tonight

2-1 win,late goal by Solly after Bonne puts us in front 
  • Options
    Oztumer absence makes it 13 out injured.