Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where were you..

Comments

• .In the workshop when I read Clem's "Done deal" post on here. 

Now just trying to digest news at the other end of the emotional scale that I got, literally minutes, after.
  • At work, quickly checked Facebook on my phone and saw the news story.
  • I was scrolling down the threads and wondered why I couldnt find it until I realised it had been promoted to an announcement. 
    Get the fuck in,fantastic feeling 🍺🍷🥳🍻🍾🍹🎉
  • Watching Countdown, of course!
    :-)
  • Really glamorous, just got back from doing a weekly food shop.

Looking forward to some solid Championship level signings in the window to ease us away from trouble. Next summer could prove very interesting.
  • Sat at my laptop, scrolling CL and Fb - spotted @Curb_It 's update on FB and ran to the living room to tell the missus...  
  • At my mate's house in Swansea, jamming to a tune he showed me called The Pendulum at the Falcon's Lair by Oscar Pettiford, and my phone went bananas.

Don't think I'll be forgetting that piece of music in a hurry! 

Now just trying to digest news at the other end of the emotional scale that I got, literally minutes, after.
    Shit, sorry Rob. Hope all turns out well. 

Sorry to hear that mate, all the best 
  • Shopping in Cheltenham, comiserating my 55th birthday with a little retail therapy. Just received the news via a text from my son. 
  • Sponsored links:

• At Bond's Barber Shop in Blackheath, showed the Millwall supporter the news before he gave me a nice cut and beard trim. Good lad. So long, Roland.
  • Passing Swindon on the train to Swansea, saw 'done deal'pop up on a whats-ap group, cracked open a beer
  • Trafford Park in the Shadow of the Alex Ferguson stand when my lad texted me
  • Painting the spare room
  • Sitting in the kitchen with a beer, on the takeover thread. Saw Clem's post pop up. 
  • In the Mumbles, can't wait for the match now!
  • sitting at my desk in work
  • In Hout Bay Cape Town, getting ready for Test Match tomorrow - will be wearing my Charlton shirt with more pride.
  • At work, not working. On Charlton Life
  • Sponsored links:

• sitting at my desk (in my pants)
  • On my way back from picking my son up from David Lloyd Sidcup. Funnily enough, at the actual time of the announcement, he and his Charlton supporting mate has been sitting next to Ben Amos in the sauna!
  • Sitting in armchair, having a nap..........then my phone pings with "the news " from my eldest boy...........wide awake now 😃
  • Popped into the office for an hour. Refreshed the main page and bingo! Happy days.
  • Sitting at dining room table eating a chicken roll and text from a mate came through , such a relief it’s finally done !

• Sitting at home , wife rang said she had app from football trainer in Holland ,TAKEOVER DONE.
  • Luckily in the pub.
  • Sitting at dining room table eating a chicken roll and text from a mate came through , such a relief it’s finally done !

Was it that bad a roll?
  • Making tea in the kitchen.
    Glanced at CL.