Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where were you..

Comments

• Options
    On my way back from hospital.  Instant pain relief
  • Options
    At work, in the actual office. Haven't really checked much but went to lunch 2:30 my cousin said it was a DONE DEAL! Can I get a yeeeee haaaa
  • Options
    Making a latte. The milk went extra frothy for some reason....🙄
  • Options
    First day I've not really been checking much. Been over the muddiest park in the world Braintree way.
    Checked just before cleaning a barrage of shyte off everyone's boots and clothes.

May polish off the rest of the Bailey's tonight!
  • Options
    Also working from home. Gonna fix myself a celebratory bloody mary soon!
  • Options
    At work reading about special character restrictions in CBOE orders. It was a very welcome distraction. Maybe I should break out the emergency tequila. 
  • Options
    on the train to Swansea.  Be good to say at the first game under the new owners. 
  • Options
    Getting ready for Swansea away. 
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    At work...reading CL.
    Same here
  • Options
    Just got in from walking the dog on Peckham Rye, leave blower indoors while walking Peggy, had a look at said blower when back to see a shit load of texts etc... DONE DEAL!!! 

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In the car with Mrs GA, on our way to IKEA and DFS. Thinking my day can’t get any worse.
  • Options
    In Basingstoke ice rink.... 
  • Options
    Having a bad day at the office, until @stonemuse sent the best text ever to confirm Roland is gone! 
  • Options
    Varnishing my reconstructed toe nails in Brasil, whilst having my breakfast.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Taking a dump!

Which was very symbolic when you think about it, as we have just got rid of a large and offensive Belgian turd...
  • Options
    Moving into my new studio, this year has been an absolute belter already. 
  • Options
    Sat at my laptop, scrolling CL and Fb - spotted @Curb_It 's update on FB and ran to the living room to tell the missus...  
    Thats the one I got 
    Gawd, bless her :) 
  • Options
    At my desk at home fiddling about with cash flow forecasts
  • Options
    Laying on the sofa and saw a "Done Deal" tweet from Louis Mendez. Did a double take to make sure it wasn't someone winding us up and then BOOM, virtual limbs on Twitter!
  • Options
    At work. Was quiet this morning but actually had something to do this afternoon so only just found out

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Refreshing Twitter with my trigger thumb for the past hour when it popped up - Had to read it on the website before I believed it - going to be interesting interview with Bowyer before the game tonight #UpTheAddicks
  • Options
    Up a ladder taking Xmas lights down, phone goes text from Grandson, wife reads it out, nearly fell off with joy!
  • Options

Relieved to see i was the only one to get a text from my wife...

• Options
    In bed bashing one out.   Had another tug soon afterwards to celebrate.
  • Options
    In Marks and Spencers getting something to eat for tonight on the way home from Edinburgh. Lining up at the check-out I got a text from my youngest just saying "We're f*cking rich!".
  • Options
    On the Severn Bridge heading to Swansea
  • Options
    On the train going to work in San Francisco