Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where were you..

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2020
    In bed. 7.27am here. Every single morning for the last month or so, first thing I’ve done was to check the takeover thread. Also got a Messenger message from Mascot88, while checking the thread.
    Finally!
  • Options
    In the new Papworth, normal scans but the big news made it all rather a chuckle today. 
  • Options
    Watching "Beethoven" with my kids
  • Options
    In Dingle.
  • Options
    On a Southeastern train on the Sidcup line - and it running on time !!!!
    It truly is a significant day
    Don’t tell Mr Largo - he won’t believe Southeastern are running on time and by default won’t believe takeover is completed
  • Options
    Was having a coffee and a chat in Bravo Wing’s cleaners office when a con came and told me. He said he thought I might want to know.
  • Options
    Was sitting in a café with the wife and opened FB to show her something we had been talking about when I saw the notification. Promptly changed our order from 2 coffees to 2 glasses of champagne!
    And I just realised that once again Charlton has caused me to fail at Dry January
  • Options
    Just got home after after taking the dog for a walk along the cliffs at Penarth. I have had my Charlton supporting friend staying with us for the New Year period and he immediately Whatsapp’d his son who had just taken off from Adelaide and would have got the news when he landed at Doha at about 1.30 this morning our time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Was having a coffee and a chat in Bravo Wing’s cleaners office when a con came and told me. He said he thought I might want to know.
    Was it @MillwallFan or @big@Big_Bad_World that told you? 
    By the way I’d suggest you don the blue gloves and do a full cavity search, one of them has a mobile hidden. 😉
    ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
    Solidgone said:
    Text message from a spanner....ouch!

• Options
    At work , just per chance having a quick glance at Charlton Life , on the for sale tread , when someone posted the brilliant news.
  • Options
    We got on the coach to Swansea at 11.50 and there was a geezer fast asleep and snoring by a window. Two and a half hours later when we got on to the M25 (...) and the news broke he was still snoring despite cheers and merriment. Our dormouse slept his way in to the the new ESI era..
  • Options
    Has it? 
  • Options
    Argos 
  • Options
    sitting at work got a text from my 'man in the know' telling me it was on the 'OS' !!!! 
  • Options
    helping my old man change a light bulb when i looked at my phone and saw the notification!
  • Options
    London Bridge, Platform 1 with my flask and notepad. 
    Proper Charlton  ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2020

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wife told me when I hot home from golf,made up for a really shit round.
  • Options
    Wife told me when I hot home from golf,made up for a really shit round.
    Shame you were not told whilst playing, you would have ended up playing like Tiger Woods.
  • Options
    drinking tea, picking my nose and reading Top Gear at my desk in the office
  • Options
    Just finished 5 weeks radiotherapy for prostate cancer so this was just what I needed