Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hey Jude - Jude Bellingham - Birmingham 30 Million Pounds!!!

Comments

• Options
    Picking players based on what club they play for again
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Reports coming out of Germany are very very good, doesn’t look out of place at all playing alongside and against some very experienced and accomplished players. And he’s barely older than Aaron Henry, to put it in context.

One of those cases where I think the senior call up for a young player is actually merited.
  • Options
    Will be interesting to see this guys career develop, and what his best position is.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    £30M is looking like a good deal!
    Certainly is. City, Chelsea and United will be trying to buy him for 100m in a couple of years time.
  • Options
    Thought he was average at the Valley last season, then again he scored the winner!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    £30M is looking like a good deal!
    Certainly is. City, Chelsea and United will be trying to buy him for 100m in a couple of years time.
    That’s why moving to Dortmund is a brilliant move. They will happily sell him in a couple of years time when he can move to a super club in Europe. Take Harry Kane as an example, who would Spurs be happy to sell him too? 

I’m expecting him to go to the Euros this summer.
  • Options
    In early 2018 he was playing for England U15s. At the end of 2020 he was in the senior side.

That's an incredible rise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What position has he been playing for them?
  • Options
    Centre Midfielder usually. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    What position has he been playing for them?

Centre mid and defensive mid mostly
  • Options
    I must admit I wasn’t hugely impressed when he played against us but the more I see him and read about him the more I think he is going to be a bit special.  Phenomenal talent for a 17 year d 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I don't see why Jude can't go on to become one of the best midfielders in the world. He's got it all.

And Jeremy Sarmiento's dad, if you're reading this perchance, Jude started at Birmingham...
  • Options
    Helped that Ukraine had already gone home, but he took the piss at times when he got put under pressure.
  • Options
    Helped that Ukraine had already gone home, but he took the piss at times when he got put under pressure.
    I wouldn't say taking the piss but for such a young lad he has it all and looks like he enjoys playing football and just plays like he's down the park with his mates

He will learn so much improvement Dortmund which we only benefit the national team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah but if had stayed at brum bowyer would have made a man of him. 😳😳😳
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Yeah but if had stayed at brum bowyer would have made a man of him. 😳😳😳
    He'd have him playing left back
  • Options
    Drop him for a month for not tracking back.
  • Options
    Born in the Midlands but massively helped by Cafc and their generous defence before the kid was shaving at 16 and a quarter. 
  • Options
    Hate him,scored the winner at the Valley,and the equaliser at st.Andrews,single handedly relegated us.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Hate him,scored the winner at the Valley,and the equaliser at st.Andrews,single handedly relegated us.
    He set up the equaliser in the away game.
  • Options
    We was better than them though.
  • Options
    Judes 15 year old brother Jobe is on the bench for Birmingham tonight.