Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 11 Feb | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Hmm says greene, William's and pratley have knocks. Does that mean field injury a bit worse or just not taken him? 
  • Options
    Williams not travel ? 
    Absent with frostbite.
  • Options
    Logic says that having beaten Leeds 2-0 in their game of the season, Forest will be dragged down to our level. 1-1.
    I didn't realise Forest have to play WBA as well on Saturday.
    Well played Charlton, we definitely dragged them down to our level, plus it helped with them leaving out both their stikers and half their team.
  • Options
    Logic says that having beaten Leeds 2-0 in their game of the season, Forest will be dragged down to our level. 1-1.
    Plus, someone said they've got WBA on Saturday.
    So we're the take it easy game.
    Yep 1-1.

(This may be straw clutching).
  • Options
    I didn't realise Forest have to play WBA as well on Saturday.
    Well played Charlton, we definitely dragged them down to our level, plus it helped with them leaving out both their stikers and half their team.
    They took us for granted probably out of disrespect and we put them to the sword.

You can only beat what’s in front of you and we done that extremely well. 
  • Options
    Lockyer one booking from a 2 game suspension so he has to be rested for the 2 upcoming home games. 

We are not good enough and esi have left us in the shit. My attention fully on Wigan Boro game.
     Hope you still managed to see the win tonight despite your attention being on Wigan v Boro. It was gritty but well deserved.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Lockyer one booking from a 2 game suspension so he has to be rested for the 2 upcoming home games. 

We are not good enough and esi have left us in the shit. My attention fully on Wigan Boro game.
     Hope you still managed to see the win tonight despite your attention being on Wigan v Boro. It was gritty but well deserved.

Yeah I watched it. Am absolutely buzzing right now. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Pudds said:
    Great preview mate... Reckon it wont be one of your last few previews what with the Easter period still to come!!

Regardless your help has been great this season and hopefully look forward to more of the same from us both next year too

Would pretty much agree with the team you've put out

Am 50/50 in my mind as to whether we'll see Solly over Matthews, hopefully be good to see McGeady!!
    With Matthews not tracking McLean for the first, playing Ince on for the second and seemingly not passing on Powell for the third, I would hope we do see Solly. Can't have three concentration lapses for 3 goals and keep your place IMO.
    Not for me. I think with his performances of late, bar Saturday, he deserves another chance. 
    Will just leave this here... 😉
    What a performance. 
  • Options
    1.64 Forest are remortgage the house and lump on ,  buying money 
    And that @oohaahmortimer is a reminder why you quit gambling my friend 
  • Options
    RedManS said:
    3 points incoming.... We are now starting our late charge towards playoffs
    Told ya  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great preview Sage , with Forest beating Leeds on Saturday and us losing to Stoke , there's only one result gonna happen here .......... 1 - 0 Charlton , Sarr with a later winner !

Now I know I wasn't 100% correct with the scorer , but it's not often I get the prediction correct , so I'm claiming this as a winner and bask in a brief moment of glory.
  • Options
    1.64 Forest are remortgage the house and lump on ,  buying money 
    And that @oohaahmortimer is a reminder why you quit gambling my friend 
    Shocking and after teams announced it was 1.78 perfect averaging opportunity ......