Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Luton | Sat 22 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

1235»

Comments

• Options
    The lack of partnerships and understanding in the team because of the crazy Injury list is still taking its toll. 
    More hope than judgement in going for a win.
  • Options
    I'd like to see a return to a back four today so that we have more bodies further up the pitch; in recent weeks we seem to have isolated our front men as we've ended up with five defenders, a couple of defensive midfielders and other mids dropping back to find the ball!

Dillon

Matthews | Lockyer | BeckenSarr | Ben Purr

Cullen | Ozzy | McGeady | Green

Bonne | Taylor

Have an attacking approach, rotate the players through the nidfield to make it difficult for Luton to tag them without pulling their structure all over the place.

Then, once we've put the game to bed we can shore things up at the back.

Easy game, isn't it?

Alternatively ...

In Lord Bowyer We Trust.
  • Options
    I'd like to see a return to a back four today so that we have more bodies further up the pitch; in recent weeks we seem to have isolated our front men as we've ended up with five defenders, a couple of defensive midfielders and other mids dropping back to find the ball!

Dillon

Bonne | Taylor

Have an attacking approach, rotate the players through the nidfield to make it difficult for Luton to tag them without pulling their structure all over the place.

Easy game, isn't it?

Alternatively ...

In Lord Bowyer We Trust.
    Love the look of that team... Far too attacking though

I presume Cullen would be the man to sit in front of the Defence but he's a bit like Kinsella, he's best suited to pressing players rather than holding position - Fear the back four would get exposed far too often
  • Options
    Thameslink from London Bridge rammed full of luton fans.
  • Options
    Thameslink from London Bridge rammed full of luton fans.
    Going from Charing Cross to avoid them!
  • Options

Dillon

Bonne | Taylor

Easy game, isn't it?

Alternatively ...

In Lord Bowyer We Trust.
    Love the look of that team... Far too attacking though

I presume Cullen would be the man to sit in front of the Defence but he's a bit like Kinsella, he's best suited to pressing players rather than holding position - Fear the back four would get exposed far too often
    Go for the throat and kill the game early then manage the game.
  • Options
    Good line up that 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Think I got chatting to @soapboxsam on the train from London Bridge. 

Might be wrong though.
  • Options
    Think I got chatting to @soapboxsam on the train from London Bridge. 

Might be wrong though.
    If he whiffed a bit, it was @nosoapsam
  • Options
    Whatever happens Oztumer must start for me.

I am bringing my missus to this one - she is unbeaten so far watching Charlton (3 wins 1 draw).
    She worked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I am bringing my missus to this one - she is unbeaten so far watching Charlton (3 wins 1 draw).
    She worked.
    Just buy her a season ticket for all our sakes  :)
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    ross1 said:

She worked.
    I have to bribe her with dinner out after every game I drag her to. Cant afford that for the rest of the season. If CL were to start a kitty though..... ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2020

She worked.
    @Canters, can you make sure you bring her to the Millwall game?

It's probably the only chance we've got.

• Options
    ross1 said:

She worked.
    I have to bribe her with dinner out after every game I drag her to. Cant afford that for the rest of the season. If CL were to start a kitty though..... ;)
    What happened to the kitty that was raised to see the back of RD?