Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    The sly old dog :wink:
  • Options
    The Vikings spray and pray strategy is going to be intereating. 13 picks in the last 4 rounds!
  • Options
    Happy with those Giants picks. Maybe we’ll have a D a little more effective than a wet paper bag this season.
  • Options
    Raiders second day picks (particularly the running back, Bowden) sound exciting. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    PaddyP17 said:

The big boy I would LOVE to see come to the Jags, as value in the third or fourth, is Ben Bartch, offensive tackle from the tiny St John's College in Div III. He has incredible play discipline and always seems to know when the blitz is coming, or any tricks the defense shows. His IQ is a huge asset. Footwork needs a lot of work (tbf he's Div III so that makes sense), but he has great hands and engagement.
    WE GOT BEN BARTCH

T H I C C N E S S 

YEEEAAAAHHHHH
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Raiders second day picks (particularly the running back, Bowden) sound exciting. 
    Bowden is definitely exciting but I think a little bit of a reach. Imagine how the Saints currently use Taysom Hill and you have a rough idea of what you might expect. Bowden basically carried the entirety of the Kentucky offense last year (playing at QB, having handled snaps at RB and WR previously).
  • Options
    No day three draft nerds? You disappoint me.
  • Options
    No day three draft nerds? You disappoint me.
    The picks moved too quickly for me to summarise but I'll do so tomorrow at some point.

Prince Tega Wanogho only going in the sixth was a massive surprise for me, as was Bryce Hall's fall to the fifth. More anon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jameis Winston joins the Saints ...

Just him, Brees and Taysom Hill
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Jameis Winston joins the Saints ...

Just him, Brees and Taysom Hill
    First team in history to have 2x 5,000 yard passers (Brees, Winston) on the same roster, AND a future HOFer (Hill)
  • Options
    RIP Don Shula, who has passed away at the age of 90. A true coaching legend - 347 career wins. From 1963 to 1985 he had one losing season, and one where he went 8-8. That's phenomenal.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Got tickets to Pats Vs Cardinals for the weekend after Thanksgiving, staying in Boston Thursday to Monday then New York Tuesday to Saturday
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Got tickets to Pats Vs Cardinals for the weekend after Thanksgiving, staying in Boston Thursday to Monday then New York Tuesday to Saturday
    Best of luck in being able to get there/watch the games at the current rate!
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Make sure you bring warm clothes. That weekend is normally pretty cold. I’m sure we’ve had warm Thanksgivings, but I can’t remember them. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Best of luck in being able to get there/watch the games at the current rate!
    Managed to get it fully insured still, due to the uncertainty the prices have dropped considerably, taking my chances on it, and if it doesn't work out we can reschedule or cancel and get a refund
  • Options
    Alvin Kamara, Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders have all unfollowed Drew Brees on social media.
  • Options
    He should have kept his mouth shut. 
  • Options
    He should have used some of his millions upon millions to try and get educated rather than spunking $15m on a diamond scam. I really respected Brees before this. That's changed.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    He should have used some of his millions upon millions to try and get educated rather than spunking $15m on a diamond scam. I really respected Brees before this. That's changed.
    Same here. I’m wondering given his age is his time in New Orleans now over. Will he ever play again? 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Same here. I’m wondering given his age is his time in New Orleans now over. Will he ever play again? 
    Saints PR will do their absolute best to damage control, and I suspect the momentum may just pass by the start of the season. But it's not like retirement is an impossibility of course. 

If I were to make a prediction, it would be that he starts the season as normal, maybe with a bit of a grumble, and after some in-house work that makes him issue a hopefully sincere apology.
  • Options
    The man can read a defence but can’t read a room.
  • Options
    Winston waiting in the wings. 
  • Options
    Looking forward to the season and got tickets to see my Bucs at metlife against the Giants in November. 
    Cant believe I'll actually be rooting for Brady for once.
    Think we are in for a good season in Tampa and a bit of infighting at the Saints will only help our cause.
  • Options
    Sorry to be behind the times but what has Brees done? Assuming it's a poor reaction to the George Floyd situation.