Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    hope this isn't the end of redzone on sky sports mix as I dont have sports subscriptions
    Buffstreams is always your friend sir.
  • Options
    Shenault the new Deebo?
  • Options
    Just renewed my Gamepass
  • Options
    Just renewed my Gamepass
    How much is it?

• Options
    Thought I’d resurrect this thread before it all kicks off. Missing Hunter for the first 3 games isn’t ideal after he’s been put on IR, but makes Ngakoue even more important and gives Odenigbo a chance he deserves. What do we all think about our teams chances? 

Big questions about our O-Line, Corner/WR depth and Cook's motivation. Hunter missing who knows how many games is obviously a huge blow too.
    I'm expecting us to get stronger as the season progresses but I'd be surprised if we make the playoffs (though the North looks a weak division this year so there's always hope).
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    kigelia said:
    Just renewed my Gamepass
    How much is it?

£36 a month for four months or about £150 upfront.
  • Options

So what do we reckon then for this season ?

I think Houston are gonna upset Chiefs tonight but Chiefs still go on and win it again.

My division winners are:

Pats (even though everyone seems to be saying Bills)

Steelers

Chiefs (unless Raiders go 16-0 baby!)

Texans (hardest division to pick for me)

Cowboys

Packers

Seahawks

Saints

• Options
    Chiefs win comfortably tonight.

Ravens v Saints Superbowl.
  • Options

you spelt Raiders wrong...
  • Options
    No Von Miller for the season for the Broncos, big big loss, but time for Bradley Chubb to step up and a few others. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

you spelt Raiders wrong...

You spelt 1984 wrong.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    No Von Miller for the season for the Broncos, big big loss, but time for Bradley Chubb to step up and a few others. 

Derrick Henry time
  • Options
    Strapped in for another disappointing Giants season. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Derrick Henry time
    Always going to be an issue with Von or not, but we did a good job on him last year. Piles on the pressure on the Offense, but I have a lot of faith that Drew is the man 
  • Options
    I have no idea how the Pats season will turn out, it's a brand new era with no Brady, Newton is a very different style of QB and it remains to be seen if he adapts to Bill or Bill adapts to him. Losing a league high 8 players to the opt out also doesn't help, with Hightower and Chung being the biggest names on that list, and losing players like Van Noy, Develin and Gostkowski, long term Pats players, hasn't helped either
  • Options
    I've heard the Pats have been practising a lot of option reads. Josh McDaniels will work it out. Serious lack of receivers for Cam though.
  • Options
    I'll be glad to get a few games out of the way. It's lovely being superbowl champions but the hype that the Chiefs are basically guaranteed to repeat is gonna be a curse.
    We were one of the best teams last season and timed good form to take the title but we were not a long way ahead of the opposition. A game at a time. Go chiefs.
  • Options
    Colts haven't won the opening game of the season since 2013 or something absurd. We all know how it's set up for us on Sunday, then...
  • Options
    The dawn of a new era, and the smell of fresh hope is in the air
    standard for an Addicks/Browns fan I suppose!
  • Options
    And I lose the battle with my fatigue at 7-7. Looking forward to a game recap, amidst some rather bigger news, hopefully...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Staying up for this. I knew I'd struggle if I was awake all night, so, had a nap for a couple of hours before the game.
  • Options
    34 - 20. Chiefs win. Wasn't close once the Chiefs got going.
  • Options
    No contest - o-line for the Texans is still appalling and that Hopkins trade looks terrible. 
  • Options
    No contest - o-line for the Texans is still appalling and that Hopkins trade looks terrible. 
    There were some nice looks when both D Johnsons were in the backfield, but other than that, it wasn't pretty.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Baker Mayfield is back to his usual self.
  • Options
    Newton runs in a touchdown with the greatest of ease, already can see the difference in the mentality with Cam instead of Tom in the back
  • Options
    Well this isn’t what I’ve waiting 8 months for. Awful. 
  • Options
    Mayfield has had so much time and OBJ wide open and just cannot find him. Or anyone else not named Marlon Humphrey.
  • Options
    Minshew looks legit @PaddyP17

Cam looks like Cam, sadly. Bill knows how to use him, they'll be tough to stop. Interested to see how Brady fares later.
  • Options
    Minshew looks legit @PaddyP17

Cam looks like Cam, sadly. Bill knows how to use him, they'll be tough to stop. Interested to see how Brady fares later.
    Belichick is not the type of coach to try and make players do things they can’t. He knows what Newton can/can’t do. He’s not going to try and force him to run Brady’s offense. They will adapt to run an offense that suits Newton.