Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Toast

Comments

• Options
    Chunes said:
    @AddicksAddict Why are some of your beans black
    @Chunes I didn't use standard baked beans, I used mixed beans.
  • Options
    For the terminally stupid, more like.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    My god, don't tell anyone else
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    My god, don't tell anyone else
    Pike.
  • Options
    Can’t take other threads today so................toast eh?
  • Options
    Is Matt Southall toast yet?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Please don't associate that man with toast. 

Having said that, if it emerged he'd been spaffing thousands on luxury toasters he would go up in my estimation. 
  • Options
    IAgree said:
    Hal1x said:
    Garlic Puree, olive oil, sliced tomatoes, yumee!
    With marrowfat peas and vinegar?
    It's marrowfat peas, vinegar & white pepper, thank-you.
  • Options
    Now, more than ever, we need a vibrant toast thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Toast every day for breakfast with butter and marmalade.

Unfortunately, marmalade seems to be a niche spread these days and my favourite - Duerrs Fine Cut - is only available in one particular supermarket near me (not my usual one.)That means I end up buying 6 jars at a time!
  • Options

Unfortunately, marmalade seems to be a niche spread these days and my favourite - Duerrs Fine Cut - is only available in one particular supermarket near me (not my usual one.)That means I end up buying 6 jars at a time!
    Panic buying marmalade eh?
  • Options
    IAgree said:
    Now, more than ever, we need a vibrant toast thread
    I agree @IAgree

Thanoon Obviously Against Southall Twat
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Time for this corker: Toast by Streetband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJmKStqugMc
  • Options
    Top toast tip. 

Put the toast in your mouth ‘upside down’

this way your tongue gets the full flavour of whatever spread or topping you have on it. 

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Top toast tip. 

this way your tongue gets the full flavour of whatever spread or topping you have on it. 

If it hasn't all dropped off before reaching your mouth.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Top toast tip. 

If it hasn't all dropped off before reaching your mouth.
    Just stand on your and eat it normally.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Top toast tip. 

As does your shirt and trousers.
  • Options
    A miserable hungover Sunday with no football on TV and the collapse of society imminent. 
    Almost before I knew it I was eating toast and calming down.
  • Options

Ongoing stuff in the letters page of the Guardian about making your own marmalade. Apparently it’s not too difficult and is a very satisfying pursuit.
    Give it a go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

Ongoing stuff in the letters page of the Guardian about making your own marmalade. Apparently it’s not too difficult and is a very satisfying pursuit.
    Give it a go.
    If Paddington Bear can do it and make a whole prison happy then it’s got to be worth a go. Fact. 
  • Options
    Anyone else have heavy duty bread for day to day and keep a stash of white bread in the freezer for when emergency short carbs are required (hangovers and poorliness)?

• Options
    Anyone else have heavy duty bread for day to day and keep a stash of white bread in the freezer for when emergency short carbs are required (hangovers and poorliness)?

No, but will now 👍

Great idea and very well organised 😉
  • Options
    Always have a loaf in the freezer for emergency toast or a toasted sandwich.  I recommend plain white or sourdough sliced loaves. They toast up much better. 
  • Options
    After a difficult day it’s good to come home to toast!
  • Options
    Sardines on toast tonight, no butter
  • Options
    IAgree said:
    After a difficult day it’s good to come home to toast!
    And the wife.
  • Options
    A girl on Facebook posted does anyone know any recipes for baked beans. I said they are nice on toast.
    I then got a load of abuse because she got them from a food bank and it was all they had left.
  • Options
    Judging by the complete lack of bread 🍞 in local supermarkets I would say that some seriously enthusiastic toast aficionados have been shopping recently 
  • Options
    IAgree said:
    Judging by the complete lack of bread 🍞 in local supermarkets I would say that some seriously enthusiastic toast aficionados have been shopping recently 
    My fault for starting this thread. I didn't think through what the consequences would be.