Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Southall: The Lies

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Apparently this Paul Richardson is a fan. Means diddly squat, as we saw with a certain Mr Amis.
    You've only got to watch the interviews, I wouldn't believe a word that he says. Everything is so similar to mouthalls 1st interview. He is avoiding the questions or saying as few words as possible. Comes across as a wrong 'un.
  • Options
    Lyle Taylor was quite outspoken against Southall weren’t he, so potentially a Championship club avenue closed off for him there 
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Anyone associated with Southall is a charlatan, this Paul Richardson isn’t a money man and won’t be there long as they will be looking to flip the club by agreeing to ridiculous terms to get the keys. 

Birmingham are fucked if this goes through and that scumbag is able to get his hands on their coffers. 
    I'm not sure of his exact worth, but Paul Richardson has some dough. This isn't the same as the Nimer/Southall takeover IMO. 

Of course I'm not defending Southall, but I would hazard a guess that he's not actually taking this job to con Birmingham like he did us. Ultimately, if you search Southall all you get is negative news and a short failed, bitter stint at Charlton. If he sticks around at Birmingham for a fit, his digital footprint changes somewhat. Richardson is clearly doing his mate a favour and if appointed of course I don't expect Southall to last long because above all else, he's a liar and incompetent. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    RedRobin said:
    Anyone associated with Southall is a charlatan, this Paul Richardson isn’t a money man and won’t be there long as they will be looking to flip the club by agreeing to ridiculous terms to get the keys. 

Birmingham are fucked if this goes through and that scumbag is able to get his hands on their coffers. 
    I'm not sure of his exact worth, but Paul Richardson has some dough. This isn't the same as the Nimer/Southall takeover IMO. 

Of course I'm not defending Southall, but I would hazard a guess that he's not actually taking this job to con Birmingham like he did us. Ultimately, if you search Southall all you get is negative news and a short failed, bitter stint at Charlton. If he sticks around at Birmingham for a fit, his digital footprint changes somewhat. Richardson is clearly doing his mate a favour and if appointed of course I don't expect Southall to last long because above all else, he's a liar and incompetent. 
    If it happens I can’t see him not taking advantage of his new role to fund his lifestyle. It’s what he does. This is the bald man who was said to have had a £150 haircut in the boardroom paid for by the club.
  • Options
    Interview with a permatanned old bloke wearing sun glasses avoiding all the questions.

Surely they'll fail the source and sufficiency of funds test??!!!
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    RedRobin said:

Of course I'm not defending Southall, but I would hazard a guess that he's not actually taking this job to con Birmingham like he did us. Ultimately, if you search Southall all you get is negative news and a short failed, bitter stint at Charlton. If he sticks around at Birmingham for a fit, his digital footprint changes somewhat. Richardson is clearly doing his mate a favour and if appointed of course I don't expect South11all to last long because above all else, he's a liar and incompetent. 
    They are "buying" 21,6% with loans
    Southall is NOT qualified for the job
    They ARE doing it to rip the club off
    I'm not sure how you can't see that
    Maybe. I just can't see how they can rip the club off to be honest. How do you rip of a club when you only own 21.6% and the club will just lose money from the get go. Being unqualified is irrelevant. Either way, I'm not particularly bothered. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    RedRobin said:

If it happens I can’t see him not taking advantage of his new role to fund his lifestyle. It’s what he does. This is the bald man who was said to have had a £150 haircut in the boardroom paid for by the club.
    Absolutely which is why I don't think he'll last long either way. No doubt him and Richardson will fall out by the end of the summer. 
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    RedRobin said:

Of course I'm not defending Southall, but I would hazard a guess that he's not actually taking this job to con Birmingham like he did us. Ultimately, if you search Southall all you get is negative news and a short failed, bitter stint at Charlton. If he sticks around at Birmingham for a fit, his digital footprint changes somewhat. Richardson is clearly doing his mate a favour and if appointed of course I don't expect South11all to last long because above all else, he's a liar and incompetent. 
    They are "buying" 21,6% with loans
    Southall is NOT qualified for the job
    They ARE doing it to rip the club off
    I'm not sure how you can't see that
    Maybe. I just can't see how they can rip the club off to be honest. How do you rip of a club when you only own 21.6% and the club will just lose money from the get go. Being unqualified is irrelevant. Either way, I'm not particularly bothered. 
    Southall only got to stick a couple of dodgy consultancy invoices in and it's worth his while. If he can also get his hands on another brand new Range Rover, he'll probably get told he can keep that as part of his f ck off deal too. 
  • Options
    Birmingham are such a scummy club with scummy fans, their fans make millwall fans look like they were educated at Eton

if they can't see what southall is and what is going to happen next, that's their look out.

it couldn't happen to a nicer fan base. 
  • Options
    Ordinarily, I'd be concerned. Southall will clearly screw them over with the other bloke semi-legitimising it until all he can take is gone then try and hold them to ransom as the inevitable admin kicks in. 

But it's Birmingham. 

Fuck em, feed em rice. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Ordinarily, I'd be concerned. Southall will clearly screw them over with the other bloke semi-legitimising it until all he can take is gone then try and hold them to ransom as the inevitable admin kicks in. 

But it's Birmingham. 

Fuck em, feed em rice. 
    I'd not agree with your final parting shot even if it involved p*****.  Mouthall is filth.
  • Options
    Southall…ffs. I’m not a very violent bloke but I’d shit put oatmilk in his porridge 
    ;)
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Southall…ffs. I’m not a very violent bloke but I’d shit put oatmilk in his porridge 
    ;)
    Trying to make his day worse not better pal, oatmilk goes with anything 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AndyG said:
    Swisdom said:
    I find it hard to believe he’ll get in and if he does I can’t believe he will be up to the same old tricks.  Surely not.  

I know leopards don’t change their spots but surely he has realised the error of his ways and will at least try to be the good guy for once..,,won’t he?
    Mate people like him just cant help themselves. He could land the highest paid job in the world but he would still find a way to scam, steal or some other skullduggery ! I have met twats like him so many times they just cant be straight, if they could no doubt they would be very successful in their chosen field but alas they just carry on until finally all roads are closed to them
    C*ntz gonna c*nt.

It's what they do.

The walking testicle oozes into the midlands to parasitize another weakened host.

Good luck, Brum.  You're gonna need it.
    that'd make a brilliant tattoo 
  • Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

But it's Birmingham. 

Fuck em, feed em rice. 
    I'd not agree with your final parting shot even if it involved p*****.  Mouthall is filth.
    Totally agree

If he is once again able to smuggle money from a football club into his own trampy pockets with little or no repercussions, he will continue to pop up time and time again.

Wouldn't wish this shit stain on any Club, the fact he has no fear trying to rip people off again is criminal.
    I assume he's not received a good slap to teach him a thing or two.
  • Options
    A couple of big IF's here but if this goes through and we play them at some point I can just visualise the thick skinned twat waving at us from the Directors box
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Lies, you say?

This an excerpt from Matt Slater's article in the Athletic re Brum. (I'm busy trying to provide him with rebuttals)

"...The Athletic understands Southall, a former youth player at Blackburn Rovers, believes he has been unfairly blamed for disputes between investors at Charlton that were beyond his control. It is also understood that his relationship with Bassini was not close and they are not linked now.

In regards to Charlton, he believes the steps he took to exclude other directors from the south east London club and illegally change information at Companies House were motivated by a desire to find a better buyer to take over. A judge reprimanded him for those actions and awarded costs against him when the matter went to a business court in 2020. Southall admitted his wrongdoing and apologised...."

"...Furthermore, The Athletic has seen a document that suggests, despite his admitted wrongdoing at Charlton, the EFL will not disqualify him as a “relevant person” at a club."

His relationship with Bassini was "not close"?! That may or may not be true, but it was certainly significant, because what else would you call a £1m debt to Bassini for a finder's fee, that he then tried to palm off onto the club? If they're not linked now, does that mean he's paid him off?
    Paid him?! With what? How?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Lies, you say?

This an excerpt from Matt Slater's article in the Athletic re Brum. (I'm busy trying to provide him with rebuttals)

"...The Athletic understands Southall, a former youth player at Blackburn Rovers, believes he has been unfairly blamed for disputes between investors at Charlton that were beyond his control. It is also understood that his relationship with Bassini was not close and they are not linked now.

In regards to Charlton, he believes the steps he took to exclude other directors from the south east London club and illegally change information at Companies House were motivated by a desire to find a better buyer to take over. A judge reprimanded him for those actions and awarded costs against him when the matter went to a business court in 2020. Southall admitted his wrongdoing and apologised...."

"...Furthermore, The Athletic has seen a document that suggests, despite his admitted wrongdoing at Charlton, the EFL will not disqualify him as a “relevant person” at a club."

His relationship with Bassini was "not close"?! That may or may not be true, but it was certainly significant, because what else would you call a £1m debt to Bassini for a finder's fee, that he then tried to palm off onto the club? If they're not linked now, does that mean he's paid him off?
    Paid him?! With what? How?
    Nice breads and bitches (doubt he can afford any Range Rovers).