Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Discontinued food / drinks you miss

Comments

• Options
    Ice Magic

That stuff literally blew my mind. A sauce but then it goes hard! How?
  • Options
    Used to like a chilled can of Quatro on a hot day.
  • Options
    Spiral chocolate bar.
  • Options
    Spiral chocolate bar.
    Yes, loved those. 
  • Options
    Turkey Twizzlers 

God even though I know they were made with crap, what I would give for Turkey Twizzlers 

• Options
    edited April 2020
    A 1980s slush puppy with the squirty syrup.
    Cherry flavour..
  • Options
    I remember having something called pizza pockets as a kid. Think they went straight into the microwave and was done within a few minutes.

I don't think the skin at the top of my mouth has ever grown back after biting into them lava pouches.
    Yes! Haha funnily enough as I was reading down I quickly remembered how often they burnt! Bloody good though once you had finished crying. 
  • Options
    McCains Micro Chips  My childhood memories Childhood memories
    First time I had these was on a Junior Reds trip to Norwich the day Mark Reid got sent off for decking the ref. Took absolutely bloody ages to get served cos they only had the one microwave I think, and they really weren't worth the wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrWalker said:
    Vesta curries
    Just before the lockdown I saw Vesta Beef Curry in a Poundstretcher store. I used to like the Vesta Chow Mein with the puffed up noodles.
    ASDA still stock the Chow Mein. They taste a lot better in your memory. Anyone remember the Cabana chocolate bar (cherries and coconut)?.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    nestle secret chocolate bars

Cadburys fuse chocolate bar 

cadburys marble bar 
  • Options
    quarterback crisps 10p a bag 
  • Options
    I just read there is a national shortage of galaxy ripples and now I’m desperate to have one. 
    Desperate for a galaxy ripple? That’s got to be a euphemism 
    I'd just like someone to eat my Cadbury's Flake.
  • Options
    Harvey's Duo Cans

Actually, I don't miss them, they were awful.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Anyone else been getting this advert on this page?  What the hell is that item I've highlighted?  It looks like something out of ALIEN.
  • Options
    Cresta.

It's frothy, man.
  • Options
    The spicy twiglets and the tangy twiglets you used to get in tubs at Christmas.

Solero Ice with strawberries frozen into the lolly

Vienetta, all the different flavours, used to get a tropical one, a lemon one, a coffee one, now all I see is classic and mint. 

Pot noodle Sweet n Spicy

TimeOut bars and ViceVersas
  • Options
    quarterback crisps 10p a bag 
    Can still get multipacks in Poundland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else been getting this advert on this page?  What the hell is that item I've highlighted?  It looks like something out of ALIEN.
    and me.
  • Options
    Watneys party seven.
  • Options
    McCains Micro Chips  My childhood memories Childhood memories
    Think you can still get these (although now called Quick Chips)

Both my kids loved these when they were young, wasn't keen on them myself
  • Options
    Cheese and Tomato Pot Noodle (pre 1990, did make a comeback but the taste was completely different)

Quattro

Deffo coconut Boost, a thing of beauty where you had to eat the outer layer first. 

Beefy Bites, bit like a turkey drummer but beef tasting, coop prob about 1985 86 ish

Proper Wham bars, pre 1990 when they were a meal in themselves and could rot a tooth in one setting. Not the flavourless shite they make nowadays. 

Fireball gobstoppers

Cheese moments, pub snack, crisp cones full of strong cheese flavour

• Options
    DH gate is a platform for cheap goods from china.

Let the conspiracy theories begin.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Cabana chocolate bar - coconut and glacé cherries inside. 

Can of Quatro to follow. 
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Panda pops. 

Used to shake them and spray them after a game of Wembley 
  • Options
    The Coca Cola Drinks Machines you used to get in sports centres, crushed ice and then the syrup of choice, normally root beer for me.