Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Discontinued food / drinks you miss

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Ice breaker
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    I might have said this before
    Mint Cracknell
    Lemon Polos
    Branston spicy pickle
    Vanilla Coke
    There's probably other stuff I can't think of
    AND NOW CARAMAC
     :( 
    I had a vanilla coke yesterday from Sainsburys
    I mean proper Vanilla Coke, not that sugar free crap.  :s
  • Options
    Chocolate Pretzels in our local supermarket. Introduced them about eight months ago, stopped doing them already. Boooo.   
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    IAgree said:
    Gribbo said:
    Surprised to see Gold Label still.on the shelves -

Awful stuff 😂 Barley Wine as I recall!
    Yeah that's it. Bulldog, one of the old characters from The Horse used to drink half a Stella, topped up with a Gold Label, and that would be from opening until long into the night. 

RIP Garry
    Didn’t know he had passed. When was that mate?
  • Options
    Chocolate Pretzels in our local supermarket. Introduced them about eight months ago, stopped doing them already. Boooo.   
    Buy normal pretzels and a bar of dairy milk and eat them at the same time - much better value for money...
  • Options
    Pets at Home Super Poultry Mix
  • Options
    Buy normal pretzels and a bar of dairy milk and eat them at the same time - much better value for money...
    You sir, are a genius!  :D
  • Options
    My go to panacea for all gut issues - gone  :/

What now? 

(Yes, I am sad enough to track 'em down and ask 'em straight up).  

Unfortunately, we can confirm that Andrews Salts have been discontinued. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

While Haleon will continue to explore options to introduce other products under the Andrews brand in the future, we are not able to do so in the short term.
  • Options
    My go to panacea for all gut issues - gone  :/

What now? 

(Yes, I am sad enough to track 'em down and ask 'em straight up).  

Unfortunately, we can confirm that Andrews Salts have been discontinued. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

While Haleon will continue to explore options to introduce other products under the Andrews brand in the future, we are not able to do so in the short term.
    My dad used to buy that as a hangover cure, although wouldnt admit that was its purpose. I used to nick it to make fizzy squash.

• Options
    I note that Nicholas James of Locks Bottom advertise a copy of the much missed Kennedys sausages.  I can't vouch for them though  :|

I used to love their sausage rolls, whenever I passed Kennedys in Bromley Market Square I'd nip in for a couple.....even if I was not hungry!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you still get Cream Soda? Loved it as a kid.
  • Options
    You can.

Also had some Wonka Candy Can Toffee Apple thing today on the Tesco Meal Deal,  tasted exactly like cream soda.
  • Options

Nice with vanilla ice cream in it.
  • Options
    M&S are doing some old fashioned fizzy pops at the moment - Dandelion & Burdock, Cream Soda and Cherryade. All really nice! 

I always wanted to try Crystal Pepsi but it went out of business before it made it over here in the 80s. Actually an interesting story that one - Coca Cola didn't like Pepsi being successful with a clear cola, so they launched Tab Clear and intentionally made it confusing - was Tab Clear a diet drink? Was it a medicine? Was it supposed to taste the same as Coke?. 

They did that so that both Crystal Pepsi and Tab would fail. And it worked! Within six months they were both discontinued! 

• Options
    My much-missed mum's jam roly poly and custard.
    I think that's the only reason my ex-wife married me.