Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Covid-19 caused by 5G mobile phone masts?

Comments

• Options
    deserves its own LOL
  • Options
    I personally proceed with caution. Rememeber there are some theories that have been scoffed at in the past and turned out the be completely true (Savile, Harris etc. and grooming gangs) but then there are things like "flat earth" and the existance of "Reptilians" that, I think, can be ignored in an instant. Like I said before, as long as you ain't too easily lead, conspiracy theories can be an interesting thing to look into
  • Options
    I'm on series 3 of Spooks on catch up;  somehow I missed it the first time around.
    Conspiracies are around every corner, I know that because that nice Chap David Icke has told me. 

A pizza express in Woking has even put egg shells and a Tobacco and Coffee ball by its front door to keep away Lizards.  
  • Options
    I would have concerns that 5G may represent a health risk but I think we can dismiss in an instant that they spread a biological virus.
  • Options
    Is COVID-19 caused by 5g mobile phone masks ?
    I don't know.
    Nobody does.
    I hope not.
    If I were guessing, probably not.
    But if further down the line we find out that there was indeed a government plot, then we will feel somewhat stupid for not listening to the whistle blowers, instead of dissing them for being bonkers.

Maybe its God? Or Allah? Maybe its David Icke's lizard people? Then we'd all feel pretty stupid, eh?

Or maybe it's a virus, like the thousands of different doctors worldwide say it is. 

Ahh, but they must all be "in on it", right?
  • Options
    I am used to people laughing at me...after all, I am a Charlton fan!
    I am not trying to be controversial or anything, just saying there are people out there who are very concerned about 5G who link the Covid-19 virus with radiation sickness. They are whistleblowers who use people like David Icke as an outlet for their info. I am concerned that people can't express their views because venues like Youtube shut them down (and their is a huge difference between shouting 'fire' in a theatre for absurd fun and detailing real concerns that may or may not affect all of us).
    By the way, I haven't seen the Icke video and don't particularly want to but I have been given a précis of what was said.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am used to people laughing at me...after all, I am a Charlton fan!
    I am not trying to be controversial or anything, just saying there are people out there who are very concerned about 5G who link the Covid-19 virus with radiation sickness. They are whistleblowers who use people like David Icke as an outlet for their info. I am concerned that people can't express their views because venues like Youtube shut them down (and their is a huge difference between shouting 'fire' in a theatre for absurd fun and detailing real concerns that may or may not affect all of us).
    By the way, I haven't seen the Icke video and don't particularly want to but I have been given a précis of what was said.
    The problem is that they are using david icke as their outlet to get their point across. Automatically that makes me see it as a stupid conspiracy theory with no substance. If doctors and scientists started to raise the question in numbers, I would be more inclined to listen. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I would have concerns that 5G may represent a health risk but I think we can dismiss in an instant that they spread a biological virus.

Agree.
    Cancers and dementia were the issues with the early mobiles ( they weren't small !)
    Did not know the guy but my Mum told me about a man who was diagnosed with Dementia after spending years with it to his ear for 8 hours a day in his job. My parents saw the guy go from a high achiever at 45 to dying at 53 from Dementia. This was some time ago with the early big versions of a mobile phone.

Might have been a coincidence, but 45 was young to be diagnosed with Dementia ?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Croydon said:
    THE CLAP AT 8PM FOR THE NHS IS JST A GOVERMNT CUVER UP!!!!! WEN WIL U LISTEN!!! THE MASTS R TURND ON AT 8PM ND THEY MAKE A BUZZING NOISE FOR 2 MINS SO THATS WHY WE HAV BEEN ASKD TO CLAP, SO WE CNT HERE IT!!!!

Jeez thats terrible and very clever!

Whats going on inside the Excel building?

OMG they are remaking Star Trek, but this time they are ALL  androids!
  • Options
    No. But the earth is still flat.
    We can sweep this virus off the sides then 😉
  • Options
    The trouble is that Science doesn't always get it right. You only have to peep back into history to see that. Even the people who had the flu jab last summer thought they would be safe from virus's like Covid-19. I note that there are three types of Covid-19 across the world, so will that mean three different vaccines? One thing for sure is that bacteria's and virus's seem to get stronger and eventually mutate and become immune to drugs. For example, the not so serious measles of my 50's/60's childhood is now very nasty and far more virulent. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The trouble is that Science doesn't always get it right. You only have to peep back into history to see that. Even the people who had the flu jab last summer thought they would be safe from virus's like Covid-19. I note that there are three types of Covid-19 across the world, so will that mean three different vaccines? One thing for sure is that bacteria's and virus's seem to get stronger and eventually mutate and become immune to drugs. For example, the not so serious measles of my 50's/60's childhood is now very nasty and far more virulent. 
    The first post on this thread carries all the science, facts, help and advice anyone needs. Including those who think "sometimes science doesn't get it right, therefore science must be wrong".
  • Options
    edited April 2020
  • Options

Agree.
    Cancers and dementia were the issues with the early mobiles ( they weren't small !)
    Did not know the guy but my Mum told me about a man who was diagnosed with Dementia after spending years with it to his ear for 8 hours a day in his job. My parents saw the guy go from a high achiever at 45 to dying at 53 from Dementia. This was some time ago with the early big versions of a mobile phone.

Might have been a coincidence, but 45 was young to be diagnosed with Dementia ?
    Think I will go with the millions who didn’t get dementia and call it a coincidence 
  • Options
    Mmm, my grandad lived in Barby near Rugby and very close to the radio masts there. He, and an abnormally high percentage of people living around the masts died of cancer.

i think pulling high levels of certain lengths of radio waves over a long period could be detrimental to health.

that said I keep my phone in my front trouser pocket. I think there are worse things out there. 
  • Options
    There are worse things out there than your front trouser pocket ? 
  • Options
    Given that 50% of us will get cancer perhaps where your dad lives is just a statistically remarkable but not wholly shocking number.
  • Options
    Indeed, at the time my grandad died there was a statistically higher number of people in the areas around the radio masts than in ones further away. It may well have been an anomaly, or it may not. 

Normally the shorter the wavelength the higher the energy. You wouldn’t put your balls in the microwave (12cm) but you would put them next to a mobile (30cm). The longer waves pulled through the receiver banks at Rugby were much longer at around 1000m but also at much higher power and constant.

Either way it’s worth a decent physics doctorate to assess the impacts on human health of prolonged exposure to different lengths of radio radiation. Probably not provable either way due to lack of control data. 

Definitely worse places than my front trouser pocket even just on my person 😂
  • Options
    Indeed, at the time my grandad died there was a statistically higher number of people in the areas around the radio masts than in ones further away. It may well have been an anomaly, or it may not. 

Normally the shorter the wavelength the higher the energy. You wouldn’t put your balls in the microwave (12cm) but you would put them next to a mobile (30cm). The longer waves pulled through the receiver banks at Rugby were much longer at around 1000m but also at much higher power and constant.

Either way it’s worth a decent physics doctorate to assess the impacts on human health of prolonged exposure to different lengths of radio radiation. Probably not provable either way due to lack of control data. 

Definitely worse places than my front trouser pocket even just on my person 😂
    Nothing I have seen in terms of the electromagnetic spectrum is carcinogenic other than in the ionising radiation part of the wavelengths. 
  • Options
    Can’t we just close this thread and pretend it never happened?