Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Covid-19 caused by 5G mobile phone masts?

Comments

• Options
    The lady who wrote this in her book published in 2008, died in 2013......allegedly!

Coronavirus Did Sylvia Browne or Dean Koontz predict outbreak

So you have to listen to Prince Charles don't you?

Frilled Lizard
  • Options
    Indeed, at the time my grandad died there was a statistically higher number of people in the areas around the radio masts than in ones further away. It may well have been an anomaly, or it may not. 

Normally the shorter the wavelength the higher the energy. You wouldn’t put your balls in the microwave (12cm) but you would put them next to a mobile (30cm). The longer waves pulled through the receiver banks at Rugby were much longer at around 1000m but also at much higher power and constant.

Either way it’s worth a decent physics doctorate to assess the impacts on human health of prolonged exposure to different lengths of radio radiation. Probably not provable either way due to lack of control data. 

Definitely worse places than my front trouser pocket even just on my person 😂
    Nothing I have seen in terms of the electromagnetic spectrum is carcinogenic other than in the ionising radiation part of the wavelengths. 
    I’ve not seen anything to support the theory either and would have expected to if it had any credibility. I agree with you, seems unlikely. 

I will look again though given it was quite an issue around there a few years ago.

• Options
    For example, the not so serious measles of my 50's/60's childhood is now very nasty and far more virulent. 
    The "not so serious Measles" of the 50's and 60's was virulent but in the same way as Covid-19 some people had it worse than others and died. It has come back because of idiots believing the antivax campaigners  who thought the vaccine had a side effect of autism ( a theory that was quickly discredited but is still believed  by many who expose their childrent to Measles, Mumps and Rubella by  not having their children vaccinated. Apparently we now have over 10% of the population no longer having the immunity  and wondering why the 20 year olds are dying  of the disease again.

These scientifically unfounded theories are dangerous and people spreading them should be treated as modern day typhoid marys and shunned by society.

• Options
    edited April 2020

14 die of cancer in seven years living next to phone mast with highest radiation levels in UK https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1027699/14-die-cancer-seven-years-living-phone-mast-highest-radiation-levels-UK.html?ito=native_share_article-bottom

The 5G caused COVID-19  is a joke but in the early days of Mobile phone masks, they built the big buggers near to houses.

I guess the high levels of deaths were just a coincidence ?
  • Options
    You're just picking on her because she is from Kansas. And a convicted criminal. And a liar. And incredibly offensive.
    LOL
  • Options
    This thread. Is it me, or did it just get stupider in here? 
  • Options

that said I keep my phone in my front trouser pocket. I think there are worse things out there. 
    That will make you impotent. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    The lady who wrote this in her book published in 2008, died in 2013......allegedly!

Coronavirus Did Sylvia Browne or Dean Koontz predict outbreak

So you have to listen to Prince Charles don't you?

Frilled Lizard
    Didn’t an author in 1980 use very similar wording in a book he wrote. She probably read the book and has used the storey line as her own, claiming to be a modern Nostradamus 
  • Options
    People have predicted this type of thing to cover just about every moment in time, but you won't hear about the ones that don't hppen
  • Options
    This talk back radio style orgy of furious agreement is itself enough to throw you into the arms of the nearest nutter for a pulse check
  • Options
    I didn't win euromillions as I predicted to myself when I bought the ticket, so now you've heard about one that didn't happen.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I didn't win euromillions as I predicted to myself when I bought the ticket, so now you've heard about one that didn't happen.
    Yeah but your names not Sylvia.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Yeah but your names not Sylvia.

It might be. :smile:

• Options
    I’m all for free speech but these are the sort of sites that need bringing down. It irritates the fuck out of me.

• Options
    Bill Gates is getting absolutely abused on his last Instagram post. I can’t say I’ve taken much notice before, another conspiracy theory? 
  • Options
    Bill Gates is getting absolutely abused on his last Instagram post. I can’t say I’ve taken much notice before, another conspiracy theory? 
    What did it say?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    What did it say?
    That he’s pro population control and that a vaccine he’s responsible for bankrolling through his foundation is killing children in poor countries. I think it might have been @SDAddick that mentioned a few weeks back that he had strong opinions about Gates, but I can’t be sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    What did it say?
    That he’s pro population control and that a vaccine he’s responsible for bankrolling through his foundation is killing children in poor countries. I think it might have been @SDAddick that mentioned a few weeks back that he had strong opinions about Gates, but I can’t be sure.
    Bill Gates is pretty shady, where the depopulation stuff came from was him saying the world was already overpopulated and growing exponentially. I've not done tons of in depth research on him to say much more than that. I know he hasnt had his children vaccinated yet is big into vaccines. I'm happy to be proven wrong there though
  • Options
    Microsoft = Skynet

Remember where you heard it first.

Wibble.
  • Options
    Bill Gates position is a bit much, but he's bloody right when it comes to over population and that it needs to stop.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bill Gates position is a bit much, but he's bloody right when it comes to over population and that it needs to stop.
    Gotta make sure that in any given nation, children are an economic burden, rather than a  necessity. Would require a huge level of investment from more economically developed nations. Given that a lot of people can't stomach current levels of overseas aid, it would be a hard policy to sell.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Microsoft = Skynet

Remember where you heard it first.

Wibble.
    Oi! Nothing to do with me mate.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    How is that even possible though? China tried to control it's population growth with the only way possible and was condemned by thr world for being cruel and controlling.

I believe you yourself have two children, I want a second one day and plenty of people have more than that, especially in poorer regions.

I'm not sure there's a solution that would be acceptable to anyone and even if there was it won't end well, you'd just be left with a massively aging population with no one to look after and finance the pensioners. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    It's called birth control. 
    The trouble with the one child Policy was the bias against females and against the masses who didn't have connections. The Chinese system was Draconian as 2 should have been the number. The no sibling decree was a shocker.

I said on CL 5 years ago the state should help couples financially for their first two children ( they do already) but not a penny more for the rest. If you want or can't work out how birth control works then pay for your own children after the second child.

Bill Gates is correct on this over crowded planet, David Attenborough agrees with him. I see irony in the ex riches man in the world who gives billions of pounds away via his foundation having fake news spread about him on line.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    It's called birth control. 
    The trouble with the one child Policy was the bias against females and against the masses who didn't have connections. The Chinese system was Draconian as 2 should have been the number. The no sibling decree was a shocker.

I said on CL 5 years ago the state should help couples financially for their first two children ( they do already) but not a penny more for the rest. If you want or can't work out how birth control works then pay for your own children after the second child.

Bill Gates is correct on this over crowded planet, David Attenborough agrees with him. I see irony in the ex riches man in the world who gives billions of pounds away via his foundation having fake news spread about him on line.

But you can't force birth control on to people who don't want it, if someone wants to have 6 children I'm just not sure it's in any way moral to tell them it's not allowed. I agree the state shouldn't help them, but in the areas with the highest birth rates I doubt any government assistance exists.

The Chinese system was draconian as any limit is exactly that and would be impossible to enforce almost anywhere else in the world.

They are both absolutely right, but nothing can, or will be done about it, until it's too late.
  • Options
    In many cases in economically developing nations, the more children you have, the more hands you have to help with whatever work you do to survive. In many other cases, most organised religions have an incentive for followers to multiply. Them's two big hurdles to overcome in addressing overpopulation.