Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Covid-19 caused by 5G mobile phone masts?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    5g causing covid -19 to limiting the number of children....when do the fish puns start.
  • Options
    5g causing covid -19 to limiting the number of children....when do the fish puns start.
    It’s all the will of cod.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Education, Education, Education. People who are educated enough to realise that having more than a couple children is generally immoral and not in their best interests will in most cases only have two children. Where the no government financial support for more than two falls over in a moral sense is that you are penalising the child not the parent. Condemning that child to financial disadvantage. We know that the financially disadvantaged often struggle to ever make up the ground in many aspects of life. It also means that it is only the rich that can have a family size of their choosing. A maximum of two should be encouraged but I’m totally against financial penalisation for having more than two children. If us humans spent more of our collective wealth on ensuring all children were well educated and less on guns and bombs it might be a start. Not much chance though. Before anyone asks. I have two kids.
  • Options
    Hungary tries for baby boom with tax breaks and loan forgiveness http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47192612

And then you have the Orban’s of this world............

• Options
    Chaz Hill said:
    Hungary tries for baby boom with tax breaks and loan forgiveness http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47192612

And then you have the Orban’s of this world............

Hints of the Third Reich there.
  • Options
    The point with education is that in countries where women are better educated, which is hand in hand with development of a nation, the birth rate falls. I don't think this is a moral thing, but a realisation that it is easier to cope with and look after fewer children, particularly as women who are better educated tend to have better paid jobs. Plenty of research to support this. Birth rates are tumbling in the west, and are increasingly dropping in developing countries. Education on and access to birth control methods is also important. p.s. I also have two kids, and definitely don't want any more. Know plenty of well-education and affluent people with up to four kids. Their choice, they pay for them. Also know people who have chosen not to have kids, or just want one. Fine. Also know a few parents with lots of kids who rely on the state to pay for them... again, I agree with SHG you can't penalise the child. Hopefully they get a decent education.
  • Options
    The number of children being born in the world is already falling! 

The population will still rise to around 11 billion because older people are not dying. But then it will start to drop.

The real problem will be how a declining population of young working people can maintain a growing population of older non-working people.

The Chinese are particularly worried about this and probably now regard their one child policy as a ill-thought out mistake.  
  • Options

That's because they're not allowed to leave the womb, unless they follow the rules set out by the Government
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Can’t we just close this thread and pretend it never happened?
    That's what they want you to do. You probably want to ignore the fact Beyonce has gone missing too. Get your head out of the sand Jimmy.
    Will 5G boil your brain if your head is buried in sand ? Smart move James.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The population will still rise to around 11 billion because older people are not dying. But then it will start to drop.

The real problem will be how a declining population of young working people can maintain a growing population of older non-working people.

The Chinese are particularly worried about this and probably now regard their one child policy as a ill-thought out mistake.  
    It is regarded as a mistake, one that is very hard to reverse as even though the rule doesn't exist anymore, many people don't want more than one child as:

1) Having a child is very, very expensive here
    2) They've spent their entire lives being told 1 child is better.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bill Gates position is a bit much, but he's bloody right when it comes to over population and that it needs to stop.
    How is that even possible though? China tried to control it's population growth with the only way possible and was condemned by thr world for being cruel and controlling.

I believe you yourself have two children, I want a second one day and plenty of people have more than that, especially in poorer regions.

I'm not sure there's a solution that would be acceptable to anyone and even if there was it won't end well, you'd just be left with a massively aging population with no one to look after and finance the pensioners. 
    I agree there's no way to achieve it. 

Me and my partner have basically replaced ourselves with the kids we had. 

I think the issue is actually the poor that are key to over population. Why do these poorest areas have so many children? You see it every day benefit claimants that go on to have 5 kids? Surely if you can't afford kids, you shouldn't have kids. You're bringing them into poverty and that's unfair on the children and the general tax payers.

(Admittedly I wouldn't have been born if this was a rule)
  • Options
    Poor people have traditionally had lots of children on the assumption that several of them would die and that they would need survivors to look after them in old age.

For many people, having no children means you will eventually become a burden on the state or the rest of your family and that you have not provided properly for yourselves.

I know it's a different way of looking at it but it helps to understand why having many children is embedded in many cultures as a good thing.
  • Options
    I would have thought the availability of contraceptives to women has had  the biggest influence on large families. My 83 year old mother has always said it was the best thing ever for women who were able to take control of their bodies and life’s. She also says if the human race depended on men to give birth it would have died out long ago, they certainly would not do more than once.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bill Gates position is a bit much, but he's bloody right when it comes to over population and that it needs to stop.
    How is that even possible though? China tried to control it's population growth with the only way possible and was condemned by thr world for being cruel and controlling.

I believe you yourself have two children, I want a second one day and plenty of people have more than that, especially in poorer regions.

I'm not sure there's a solution that would be acceptable to anyone and even if there was it won't end well, you'd just be left with a massively aging population with no one to look after and finance the pensioners. 

I think the issue is actually the poor that are key to over population. Why do these poorest areas have so many children? You see it every day benefit claimants that go on to have 5 kids? Surely if you can't afford kids, you shouldn't have kids. You're bringing them into poverty and that's unfair on the children and the general tax payers.

(Admittedly I wouldn't have been born if this was a rule)
    In general terms it seems western governments and scientists have always felt that the key to population control is development.  This is partly why western governments invest heavily in less developed parts of the world.  The more developed we become globally, the sooner population issues start to become more normalised.  Obviously it's a long term solution, it's not something that can be done instantly without draconian rules, and draconian rules like these would make many governments in the more developed world, very uncomfortable.
  • Options
    20 suspected phone mast attacks over Easter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52281315
  • Options

That's because they're not allowed to leave the womb, unless they follow the rules set out by the Government
    Which is just what you’d expect an anarchist syndicalist like you to say!
  • Options
    This would be the perfect time for an alien invasion force to attack. A real concern.
  • Options
    This would be the perfect time for an alien invasion force to attack. A real concern.
    In case you missed this on the other thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLTuOfOJvaA
  • Options
    This would be the perfect time for an alien invasion force to attack. A surreal concern.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    20 suspected phone mast attacks over Easter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52281315
    Lol, let's cost the country even more money during lockdown.
  • Options
    Education, Education, Education. People who are educated enough to realise that having more than a couple children is generally immoral and not in their best interests will in most cases only have two children. Where the no government financial support for more than two falls over in a moral sense is that you are penalising the child not the parent. Condemning that child to financial disadvantage. We know that the financially disadvantaged often struggle to ever make up the ground in many aspects of life. It also means that it is only the rich that can have a family size of their choosing. A maximum of two should be encouraged but I’m totally against financial penalisation for having more than two children. If us humans spent more of our collective wealth on ensuring all children were well educated and less on guns and bombs it might be a start. Not much chance though. Before anyone asks. I have two kids.

If in the UK there wasn't a financial incentive to have more than 2 Children then maybe the baby machine mothers would work out there are reasons to have birth control. My wife knew my views on having only two Children before we lived together and got married.  We had two children but then my wife wanted more; not being a hypocrite, and having a son and daughter already we had no more Children. 

Having lived in Africa as a privileged child  for 3 years, I was well aware of the facts of life and why there were many big families.
    Too many of the babies died and having it explained to me at 6 years of age why some local children had swollen stomachs was because of a lack of food not that they had too much.  

The reason this thread  has gone off on a tangent that unlike the early days of Phone masks, where there were clusters of Cancer cases to residents living nearby, only the folk like David Icke who see conspiracy in everything that moves because Lizard's are in charge, see a connection between COVID-19 and 5G.

Coronavirus and 5G ? Please move on, there is nothing to see here.

• Options
    Chizz said:
    This would be the perfect time for an alien invasion force to attack. A surreal concern.

Riiiiight. So he just happened to set his camera up and zoom in a dramatic 5 seconds before the UFOs floated over the horizon... 😏

Cool video editing though. Amazing what you can do with Resolve and 24 hour a day lockdown
  • Options
    So after rereading the entire thread, would it be fair to put down CL as a maybe?
  • Options
    So after rereading the entire thread, would it be fair to put down CL as a maybe?

It would be grossly unfair to accuse CL rather than 5G - although it can't be proven to be wrong.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Senior Citizens Day old people costume old couple costume dress
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    In case you missed this on the other thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLTuOfOJvaA
    They can’t be very bright if they’ve come all this way to attack the moon.