Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The worst football kit ever

124»

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    To be fair that Hummel shirt is basically a generic top, used as an emergency 3rd kit. Was it ever sold to the public?
    I doubt it, was it even used?
    Think it was worn at Peterborough 
    I made a mistake with that shirt as I think it was just used for some friendlies. As you rightly say we did wear the third kit against Peterborough but it was a different design to the one I posted.

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Colorado Caribous

Easily the worst......closely followed by Coventry City’s brown away kit.
  • Options
    What about if Coventry's brown kit had a fringe like that? Would it make it better or doubly worse?

• Options

• Options
    Scoham said:

• Options
    That is absolutely wank. I quite like that Colorado kit though!
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

I like that. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Like the Guinness bit.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Vile but the Man Ute one failed at its primary task so is worse. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Optical illusion. Like it. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Looks like one of Shine 166's pieces.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    CAFCTrev said:

I like that. 
    Me too. An Umbro classic.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:
    To be fair that Hummel shirt is basically a generic top, used as an emergency 3rd kit. Was it ever sold to the public?
    I made a mistake with that shirt as I think it was just used for some friendlies. As you rightly say we did wear the third kit against Peterborough but it was a different design to the one I posted.

Yeah this was only worn in pre season friendlies, I believe we did it a couple of years in a row. 

I still wish we'd worn the light blue shirt. Thought it was good, don't think we ever wore it.

Hummel has some good template kits. 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    As the above pic shows, white stands out a lot more against blue than black!
    That one was used in the league a couple of times, was a different one used for friendlies that season. 
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Talal said:
    Talal said:

Yeah this was only worn in pre season friendlies, I believe we did it a couple of years in a row. 

I still wish we'd worn the light blue shirt. Thought it was good, don't think we ever wore it.

Hummel has some good template kits. 
    this one? 
  • Options

5 minutes have passed and I'm still in hysterics over the camel toe  :D