Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Retirement Yann

Comments

• Options
    Farewell sweet prince and thanks for the many, many brilliant performances.
  • Options
    Joy to watch ... gave all 
  • Options
    Really enjoyed watching him play.
  • Options
    guy's a legend, don't say that about many players. Thanks for the memories Yann.
  • Options
    What a fucling great player.
  • Options
    Yann Kermorgant has retired from football 

Some great goals - what a player. 
  • Options
    Best player to pull on the Charlton shirt since 2007.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does this mean I have to give up the dream of him one day coming back to play for us again?
  • Options
    Legend.
  • Options
    Exceptional footballer and talisman for the team under Chris Powell.
    Showed what a huge mistake it was to let him go, when he helped Bournemouth win promotion to the PL.
    Wonder if he will go in to management....

• Options
    One of the best all round strikers I’ve seen at CAFC. 
  • Options
    My favourite player for a long, long time
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I often think about the partnership I would have loved to see up front from all the strikers I saw at Charlton......

Kermorgant and Mendonca would have been something else.

Or replace Mendonca with Bent and you have the perfect balance of pace and the dropping deep of Kermorgant 
  • Options
    One of my all time favourites ... thanks for everything Yann 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sweet memories merci  baucoup Yann
  • Options
    Thanks Yann. Best of luck in whatever you do. 
  • Options
    One of the greatest to pull on the shirt. Wish him a long and happy retirement, and success in whatever he does. Always welcome in SE7. 

• Options
    Amazing player, best header of the ball in my 27 years going, and an incredible all round player, one of only a handful in that era who you can say even playing in a mediocre team genuinely turned up excited just to watch that single individual in his own right, with incredible blend of skill, fight, flair and intelligence (a bit like Lyle now). And genuine love of charlton! 

Bona fide legend, love the man, one of my all time faves.
  • Options
    What. A. Man. Big leap. Big Heart. Big goals. A Cut-Price-Cantona and my favourite player of the 21st Century, possibly all time. Will never forgive those Belgian twerps for taking him away from me prematurely.

Lots of man love to you Yann, if you're reading this I hope retirement makes you as happy as you made me.
  • Options
    Echo what everyone else has said. Just watching those clips again makes me mad knowing we literally gave him away when there was no need to.....and to then (try) to replace him with Pete the pole.

Best player since the Premiership days.
  • Options
    What a player, as others have said our best of the last few years.

Glad for him he got out in a way, probably had a much better time of it at Bournemouth in particular than as.part of our mess.

Still hurts though, lettering him go and wasting more money on Polish Pete than we got for Yann.
  • Options
    Fair play... Fantastic career. 
  • Options
    Legend.