Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket Summer 2020

Comments

• Options
    Could someone please tell me why Moeen Ali is in the team. 
  • Options
    Watching this pair of sandpaper cheating pricks batting together don't sit well with me.
  • Options
    15 off 8.....
  • Options
    Lovely,  15/7.
    Glad Jordan is playing for England rather than Sussex yesterday. 
  • Options
    Yes.

24/5 Aussies last few overs.

15/5.
  • Options
    Bugger.

9/4.
  • Options
    And a six...
  • Options
    9 from 3........
  • Options
    FFS.....4 fielders.....

7/2......
  • Options
    Love that finish
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4 to super over, 6 to win.......
  • Options
    That's the one thing about T20, wickets are crucial. 2 established batsmen and the target is a piece of  cake. 2 new batsmen and suddenly it becomes tough

I wasn't impressed with Stoinis when he played for Kent
  • Options
    39 needed off 34 balls and 9 wickets left 
    amazing or bookies orders 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Never in doubt :smile:
  • Options
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😊
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    That really was a collapse of English proportions but great to watch.

Love putting one over the cheats. .
  • Options
    Nice last over from Curran, and a fantastic penultimate one from Jordan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Slightly confused over the wicket keeping situation

Buttler is the Test keeper I understand, but I thought that Bairstow was the white ball keeper, yet Buttler kept yesterday
  • Options

Buttler is the Test keeper I understand, but I thought that Bairstow was the white ball keeper, yet Buttler kept yesterday
    I was thinking the same. Not sure on current form Bairstow should be selected just as a batsman
  • Options

They should both be in the team.  Bairstow is a better ground fielder. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:

It's a major change that keepers can also be great ground fielders. Billings seems to field for England almost exclusively on the boundary
  • Options
    Chizz said:

But also a better keeper.
  • Options

I was thinking the same. Not sure on current form Bairstow should be selected just as a batsman
    Agreed, I can see him slipping out of the T20 team. 
  • Options

I'd love for Zak to get into the T20 or ODI but would miss seeing him at Kent, especially in the T20Blast. 

Where's Stevens btw?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Chizz said:

It's a major change that keepers can also be great ground fielders. Billings seems to field for England almost exclusively on the boundary
    They have just said that about Bairstow and Billings on the commentary of the Kent v Essex game
  • Options
    Chizz said:

They have just said that about Bairstow and Billings on the commentary of the Kent v Essex game
    Obviously been following this thread. 
  • Options

I'd love for Zak to get into the T20 or ODI but would miss seeing him at Kent, especially in the T20Blast. 

Where's Stevens btw?
    He's not featured in our T20 side for a couple of season