Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket Summer 2020

Comments

• Options
    I knew Bess would be our danger man today. Reckon he'll take a few
  • Options
    The umpires do seem to have given England more beneficial calls than the Windies, whether calls overturned by DRS, or marginal umpires call decisions
  • Options
    Brathwaite lbw Stokes

143-3
  • Options
    I still believe we can bowl them out for less than 250 and win the match. 
  • Options
    Well it's WI's to lose now
  • Options
    The umpires do seem to have given England more beneficial calls than the Windies, whether calls overturned by DRS, or marginal umpires call decisions
    I don't think there have been many absolute "howlers" though, have there?
  • Options
    With the game at their mercy, WI have become stuck here a bit
  • Options
    I do enjoy Blackwood's attitude to Anderson though. If it's up it's going
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Jason Holder should make a statement today and stroll out at 4 or 5 
    Hiding at 8
  • Options
    I daresay that's the last time he bats at 8, because it's the last time they waste a spot on professional joker Jermaine Blackwood
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That said I am not sure Chase has batted with the right attitude either. There's surely a happy medium between trying to hit every ball and trying to hit nothing. But at least Chase is still there
  • Options
    Physio out for Wood and now he is off the field. Such a risk playing archer wood and anderson. Guarantee one of then wouldn't make the test without breaking down
  • Options
    Physio out for Wood and now he is off the field. Such a risk playing archer wood and anderson. Guarantee one of then wouldn't make the test without breaking down
    Back on and bowling now. False alarm. Hopefully
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I daresay that's the last time he bats at 8, because it's the last time they waste a spot on professional joker Jermaine Blackwood
    Particularly as he has kept Cornwall out the side.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Particularly as he has kept Cornwall out the side.
    Or Reifer, or Da Silva
  • Options
    This is dog shit
  • Options
    This is dog shit
    You’re welcome!

oh Jimmy Jimmy
  • Options
    At least that's one overturned decision in our favour
  • Options
    Jimmy is incredible, 38 this year and out for basically a year with injury but still our best bowler. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know he’s also their skipper, but I can’t believe holder bats himself so low down, should be at least a number 6.
  • Options
    Jimmy is incredible, 38 this year and out for basically a year with injury but still our best bowler. 
    He is incredible, every year his hair grows darker and darker.
  • Options
    281-7

Holder c Archer b Stokes 5
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Jason Holder should make a statement today and score 4 or 5 

• Options
    306-8

Joseph b Stokes 18
  • Options
    Agreed hes incredible but I doubt he would look so good today if we had picked the bowlers who would get more out of this pitch. Broad, Woakes and Curran would all get much more out this pitch.
  • Options
    Apart from that one time:

• Options
    Most people’s hair goes greyer, his just goes less red and more brown. 

• Options
    Agreed hes incredible but I doubt he would look so good today if we had picked the bowlers who would get more out of this pitch. Broad, Woakes and Curran would all get much more out this pitch.
    Yes, the pace attack  of Wood and Archer got 1- 135 combined

When your spinner picks up more wickets in the first innings than the fast bowlers, and looks more dangerous, that suggests either they didn't bowl well or the selection was wrong
  • Options
    But, but  but they are fast