Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Rashford

Comments

• Options
    Well done to the young man, a good example to us all what ever are age.
  • Options
    100% respect. 
  • Options
    Sounds like a great lad.
  • Options
    What a great example this young man has set. Well done Marcus.
  • Options
    Well done Marcus rashford, absolute hero!! 
  • Options
    Fantastic result - well done Marcus Rashford!
  • Options
    Has any footballer received a knighthood before they’ve retired from playing? I know it’s happened in other sports. If rashford keeps going this way he might. 
  • Options
    Man Utd & players in general have come out of the lockdown quite well - never tried to furlough staff like Liverpool, Spurs etc, haven't had any breaking lockdown stories like Kyle Walker, Jack Grealish, Spurs & Mourinho, Rashford for all the above, and wasn't it Harry Maguire who got a load of players together to donate a part of their wages?

I doubt they are all saints but they've managed to come across well.
    A good point, but then he current United side (and Ole) do come over as quite likeable
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Marcus! Great achievement.

Lyle, this is what a selfless person with a heart of gold looks like. 
  • Options
    Take a bow son!
  • Options
    What a good chap. 
  • Options
    An incredible young man.....well done young fella.👍🏼👏
  • Options
    Somewhere, furious and frustrated, Shay Given sits, shouting, "why didn't anyone ask me my opinion instead?" 
  • Options
    I think his agent has to take, and be given, a lot of the credit.
  • Options
    Could he have a look at Brexit?
  • Options
    I think his agent has to take, and be given, a lot of the credit.
    You always find an angle, don't you?
  • Options
    https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/marcus-rashford-charity-donate-food-children-fareshare-man-utd-a9475846.html

Just heard Lindsay Boswell on 5 live who is the CEO of FareShare say how significant Marcus has been in this campaign.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazing work. What a top lad.
  • Options
    Congratulations on completely missing the joke.

Marcus, you are a shining light in an otherwise terrible time for so many. It didn't need saying as your actions speak for themself. Top efforts, top man.
  • Options
    "I was joking" 

This is obviously wonderful from Rashford and I hope it leads to more footballers taking a stand against social injustice. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    "I was joking" 

This is obviously wonderful from Rashford and I hope it leads to more footballers taking a stand against social injustice. 
    If so then apologies.
  • Options
    Ok maybe fluked wasn't the right word

But had COVID19 not hit and we had the Euros and the Olympics there is no way he would win.

Also fighting the same fighter later in the year who you beat earlier in the year doesnt seem like a great champion to me, he just beat Wilder and knows he will beat him again.

Do another fight in October like Joshua and do the Wilder 3rd fight another time
    Off topic i know, but Fury has to fight Wilder again because Wilder exercised his rematch clause.
  • Options
    Congratulations on completely missing the joke.

Marcus, you are a shining light in an otherwise terrible time for so many. It didn't need saying as your actions speak for themself. Top efforts, top man.
    the agent is taking 20% of all meals handed out.

Hats off to Rashford though, amazing stand and achievement. 
  • Options
    A few comments on twitter along these lines

• Options
    In fairness, it was a Labour opposition day motion in Parliament for free school meals. The Government was due to whip its MPs to oppose it. Rashford seems to have persuaded Boris to back off. 
  • Options
    Needless to say, Katie Hopkins has a view on Marcus Rashford.  Also, needless to say, it didn't go well for her. 

• Options
    edited June 2020