Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Rashford

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Very poor judgement from the spectator...but he took a piss poor penalty ...I hope he goes on to a redemptive football season 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    My small input.

You be can rich and invest your own created wealth to make yourself richer AND still do nice things.  Absolute non story for me.
  • Options
    If feeding hungry kids is just a “left wing policy”, it really should shame the right wingers. I honestly don’t know how they sleep at night.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Billy_Mix said:
    Billy_Mix said:
    iainment said:
    Surely the Spectator should be lauding a philanthropic millionaire. 🤷🏻
    If that publication were still concerned with journalism even from its affirmed paternalistic right wing standpoint then charity by millionaires and their entrepreneurship would be bang on the agenda
    But that journal is now just a gammon divisive rag peddling the dog whistle bigotry endemic to most of our print media 
    Marcus’s response is classy indeed 
    He can expect more of this bilge unfortunately We should continue to call it out when it floats to the surface and obviously not buy any of these tawdry hate pamphlets 
    "Nobody should read the Spectator because it doesn't agree with me"
    Read it if you like - that's perfectly possible without paying for it - remaining aware what the bigots are saying and how they're saying it is essential in the struggle to resist those views becoming normalised
    The point is to be aware what you're buying and supporting financially
    When media outlets such as this one sound the clarion of hate entrenched divisive propaganda, they will be pilloried for it
    There has to be no room for hate speech of any kind
    You know, we really need to get away from this fantasy that any right-leaning press is divisive and hate-filled. There are perfectly legitimate reasons why someone might want to read The Spectator or The Telegraph, for example. This idea that the left has a monopoly on fair and compassionate opinions is absolute garbage.

Neither of us have read the article in question so it is bizarre that we're even discussing it, but to label everyone who works for the Spectator is bigots is just as disingenuous as labelling everyone who works for the Guardian as anti-semetic.
  • Options
    Apparently was seen out clubbing on Wednesday and Thursday nights in Belfast, then didn't report to United training on Friday saying he was 'ill'. Not in the squad for their game today and Ten Hag didn't even offer an excuse in his pre-match interview, just said it was an 'internal matter'.

Greenwood, Sancho and now Rashford being a problem too. United not having much luck with their wingers recently.