Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Info on Valley Pass live streams - Crewe game (Sat 3pm) - CAFC Cash purchases by Fri 1pm

Comments

• Options
    not working wtf
  • Options
    why needs to be purchased by Friday 1pm?
  • Options
    I got in via Dazzler's link.
  • Options
    Sky have rolled out the most boring presenter and pundits they could’ve possibly found!

who on earth is she? (and before anyone comments, it’s not cause she’s a women, Kelly Dalgleish is very good on sky)
    She used to present the Quest programme before Colin Murray.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    CAFCsayer said:
    why needs to be purchased by Friday 1pm?
    To give them time to send the codes out.
  • Options
    how do i get a pass? only getting an audio link
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    how do i get a pass? only getting an audio link
    Same here. I'm guessing we need to purchase by 1pm. Don't see why, I'm overseas!
  • Options
    just realised... on sky, all good
  • Options
    @LenGlover
    On the news site of the OS they have now provided a link. I got in that way. Good luck.
    Thank you.

I eventually realised you have to have the touch of a ballet dancer, scroll across the site and log in a second time but you need to say you are not a robot before doing anything else.

Took years off my life with the stress of the sh***y website. I should have known better as we were always going to lose this one. It's what we do against Millwall.

• Options
    Watch on a dodgy stream
    Glad I saved a tenner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f01eee6389bb/buy-your-live-streaming-pass-for-brentford-v-charlton

Please see below for information on how season-ticket holders and non-season ticket holders access Tuesday's game against Brentford live on Valley Pass.

All supporters planning to watch are advised to run a test stream during the week to make sure everything works. Once they have purchased a pass supporters can access the test stream here on laptop or desktop or on the Valley Pass app on mobile devices and tablets.

On the day, supporters are advised to tune in to the live stream between 30 minutes and one hour before kick-off.

Non-season-ticket holders

Charlton’s game against Brentford will be available for all fans to watch with an individual match pass on Valley Pass.

Supporters are able to purchase the pass for £10 by clicking here. Supporters who purchase this way do not receive a code, they will get instant access following their purchase.

Supporters who have access to CAFC Cash from money refunded on season-tickets or matchday tickets can use that to purchase the game for £10 from by clicking here

Please note for supporters wishing to use their CAFC Cash to get access to the game against Brentford must purchase by 9am on Tuesday, July 7th to ensure their code arrives in time.

Please note, purchasing an annual or monthly Valley Pass subscription will not get a supporter access to Tuesday’s game – to watch the game, they will need to purchase the specific match pass or have a specific access code.

Subscribers based abroad, who have purchased the annual match pass and have been watching games all season, will have no disruption to the normal service. 

Season-ticket holders

With games being played behind closed doors for the remainder of the 2019/20 season, the club want to give season-ticket holders full flexibility on the money they are owed for these games and fans are able to choose from various options on how to spend this cash.

Season-ticket holders can purchase a pass for all of the remaining Charlton games by clicking here. Season-ticket holders will need to be logged into their ticketing account to make the purchase. 2019/20 season-ticket holders can use their refunded cash from their season-ticket purchase, to contribute towards their purchase of the pass and in addition are also being offered discounts on the remaining games to thank them for their loyalty.

• A pass for all five remaining games costs just £41, giving season-ticket holders a 19 per cent discount
    • A pass for the three remaining away games costs just £20, giving season-ticket holders a 33 per cent discount (for any queries on CAFC Cash available, please contact tickets@cafc.co.uk)

Once a season-ticket holder purchases the package they want, they will be sent the relevant codes the following working day them to watch the games they have selected on Valley Pass.

In the meantime, supporters are encouraged to register with Valley Pass by clicking here. The process doesn't cost anything and will make the purchasing easier.

Please note for supporters wishing to use their CAFC Cash to get access to the game against Brentford must purchase by 9am on Tuesday, July 7th to ensure their code arrives in time.

Supporters having problems with the process can refer to our regularly updated frequently asked questions page.

• Options
    As a foreign based supporter who normally purchases a match day pass, for a live video stream, about 1 hour before kick-off. For the Millwall game, I was unable to do so.
    I could only purchase the audio stream !
    Had a miracle occurred, and we actually beat Millwall for once, I'd have been gutted!
    I'm guessing it was because of the newly imposed cut off time in which you have to purchase the pass.
    Does anyone know for sure? Does this cut off time apply to us foreign based fans?
    Thanks
  • Options
    As a foreign based supporter who normally purchases a match day pass, for a live video stream, about 1 hour before kick-off. For the Millwall game, I was unable to do so.
    Had a miracle occurred, and we actually beat Millwall for once, I'd have been gutted!
    I'm guessing it was because of the newly imposed cut off time in which you have to purchase the pass.
    Does anyone know for sure? Does this cut off time apply to us foreign based fans?
    Thanks
    they could only stream for season ticket holders due to the game being shown on sky apparently 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I have bought the live stream for the Brentford game and received confirmation but when I try to to check the live stream channel it says I haven't purchased the live stream.
    I have bought the previous games and haven't had a problem.
    Anyone with ideas? Please.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I have bought the live stream for the Brentford game and received confirmation but when I try to to check the live stream channel it says I haven't purchased the live stream.
    How much did you pay? Did you pay in CAFC cash?

On my screen it says "Currently not broadcasting, video will play once broadcasting starts" Which is what comes before the stream test and has been every game since the restart. 
  • Options
    Got exactly the same problem. 
  • Options
    I bought the 9 game package.
    Upon checking the stream right now, it says "Currently not broadcasting, video will play once broadcasting starts".
  • Options
    Anyone know when they’re sending out the codes for tomorrow's game? 
  • Options
    I bought the 9 game package.
    Upon checking the stream right now, it says "Currently not broadcasting, video will play once broadcasting starts".
    You'll be fine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone having trouble trying to pay for the valley pass games. Could not get the Cardiff game and now having the same problem for tomorrows game.Able to login alright and select the game but when I try to pay it wont accept any numbers for my bank card or transfer me to paypal. Page just freezes.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    It has worked ok for me. Have you tried using a different browser?
  • Options
    Just worked fine for me as well
  • Options
    Although paying to watch a 4 or 5 goal hammering is making me think I'm a masochistic twat
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    Thanks
    they could only stream for season ticket holders due to the game being shown on sky apparently 
    I think that applies in the UK. It shouldn’t affect overseas users.
  • Options
    Same issue with both microsoft edge and google chrome
  • Options
    Just tried internet explorer and still same issue. Cannot put any numbers in the card field and when I try to click on paypal just comes back to same page.
  • Options
    Just tried internet explorer and still same issue. Cannot put any numbers in the card field and when I try to click on paypal just comes back to same page.
    I don't suppose it's anything as daft as not having num lock on (if laptop)?
  • Options
    Just tried on my phone and it is saying maximum number of logins exceeded. Trying to logout on all my browsers. 
  • Options
    Tried logging on and off again on all browsers but still having problems. I think it is something to do with having to submit your login info again to pay. Giving up now.