Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Info on Valley Pass live streams - Crewe game (Sat 3pm) - CAFC Cash purchases by Fri 1pm

Comments

• Where can you get a 1 month sport pass for £25?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    @CL_Phantom
    If you have the match pass, go to the stream page (live.cafc.co.uk) and if the test page is shown, it should be okay.  
    Just checked, not available in Spain this time, so I'm out because of the broadcaster that doesn't broadcast the EFL matches being listed by the EFL as a broadcaster of EFL matches. 

Lovely.

Cheers anyway mate.
  • edited July 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    @CL_Phantom
    If you have the match pass, go to the stream page (live.cafc.co.uk) and if the test page is shown, it should be okay.  
    Just checked, not available in Spain this time, so I'm out because of the broadcaster that doesn't broadcast the EFL matches being listed by the EFL as a broadcaster of EFL matches. 

Lovely.

Cheers anyway mate.
    Sorry to hear it. Have you got a VPN you can use? If not check channel 5 or channel 8 on hdstreams.club later. (They're usually the UK channels)

• Dazzler21 said:
    @CL_Phantom

Lovely.

Cheers anyway mate.
    Use a VPN 
  • seth plum said:
    I have a season ticket but intend to get a refund or hope to get a reduction on next seasons ticket.
    I was unable to understand and plunge into the incomprehensible website system in order to translate refund credit into match watching credit. Although well done to those of you who have been successful. 
    I prefer to utilise my Valley Pass membership, but that is also a very challenging task that has led to a lot of internet dead ends.
    The CAFC site I don't find easy to navigate, it is far from obvious what page leads to what bit.
    The irony is the 'how to' explanation confuses matters further.
    For example how would a Valley Pass member in Hungary watch this evenings match for £5?
    In Hungarian I suppose.🤤
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    @CL_Phantom

Lovely.

Cheers anyway mate.
    Sorry to hear it. Have you got a VPN you can use? If not check channel 5 or channel 8 on hdstreams.club later. (They're usually the UK channels)

Yeah I'll check both options later 👍
  • edited July 2020
    If you don't have a VPN and want one, I really can't recommend this enough. 

https://www.surfeasy.com/gb/en/pricing/?&om_sem_cid=sem_surfeasy_CHKO_uk_en_br_nc_sfe_vpn_nonfr_exact

Especially at £24 a year! That's £2 a month, but is limited to 5 devices. (Ukraine has never failed me for televised games)
  • edited July 2020
    They should have just made a “one size fits all“ payment method.
    There are so many variants that confusion reigns.🤯
  • Dazzler21 said:
    If you don't have a VPN and want one, I really can't recommend this enough. 

https://www.surfeasy.com/gb/en/pricing/?&om_sem_cid=sem_surfeasy_CHKO_uk_en_br_nc_sfe_vpn_nonfr_exact

Especially at £24 a year! That's £2 a month, but is limited to 5 devices. (Ukraine has never failed me for televised games)
    Just seen you can get a free 7 day trial, but the data is limited. 
  • If CAFC are on SKY again purchase a weekly pass from Currys for £10 enables you to watch all the SKY Sports channels for a week.

www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-sky-sports-pass-1-week-10078580-pdt.html

• Sponsored links:

• It's not up for me and I had the 9 game pass. Don't see a link on the news site to click on this time. Is it just me?
  • HELP!

No sign of the Millwall game on Valley Pass!

I redeemed my code in line with the instructions but cannot find anything.

FUCKING SWINDLING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • LenGlover said:
    HELP!

No sign of the Millwall game on Valley Pass!

I redeemed my code in line with the instructions but cannot find anything.

FUCKING SWINDLING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    It's too early yet...
  • Len did you Log on the VP?
  • Live.cafc.co.uk

Watching warm ups.
  • So it is up and I can't see it. Any link on the OS to click?
  • Coverage has started on Sky sports main event.
  • clive said:
    Coverage has started on Sky sports main event.
    Feel like Im cheating on Terry and Greg by watching on SKY yet iFollow have been ridiculous with their replays
  • I'm watching on Sky, but the coverage is up and running on the website.
  • I'm supposed to be able to buy a match pass to watch it here in Thailand, but no link for Millwall game.
    purchased a 48 hour pass for 4 pound but that doesn't work
  • Sponsored links:

• Dansk_Red said:
    Len did you Log on the VP?
    Yes no sign of the game at all.

I'm now being told my credentials don't match their records!

FUCKING SWINDLING BASTARDS!

I've avoided having anything to do with the Club website for just that reason.
  • I'm watching on Sky, but the coverage is up and running on the website.
    Nice to see SKY talking about CACT
  • BOLLOCKS TO THEM!

Scumbags!
  • edited July 2020
    clive said:
    Feel like Im cheating on Terry and Greg by watching on SKY yet iFollow have been ridiculous with their replays
    Last week they literally showed multiple angles of some shot which barely troubled the goalkeeper, all whilst play was continuing on.

The replay honestly must have lasted well over a minute. 
  • Never had this problem before, why change things!
  • clive said:
    Last week they literally showed multiple angles of some shot which barely troubled the goalkeeper, all whilst play was continuing on.

The replies honestly must have lasted well over a minute. 
    Yeah was right before we scored as well
  • For those following this evening's game on Valley Pass, below are the key links.

If you have purchased the live stream of the game then visit https://live.cafc.co.uk if watching from a laptop or desktop. If watching from a mobile device you will need to download the Valley Pass app.

Valley Pass live video coverage for this evening's game is only available to season-ticket holders that have purchased a pass. This is because of EFL regulations with the game also being broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event.

Non-season ticket holders can purchase live audio commentary of the game by clicking here.

Once you have purchased, you can click here to listen to the commentary from 8pm.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5eff7f4dc3bf7/how-to-access-tonights-live-coverage-of-charlton-v-millwall

• Dazzler21 said:
    Live.cafc.co.uk

Watching warm ups.
    Are people ignoring my help?
  • @LenGlover
    On the news site of the OS they have now provided a link. I got in that way. Good luck.
  • Sky have rolled out the most boring presenter and pundits they could’ve possibly found!

who on earth is she? (and before anyone comments, it’s not cause she’s a women, Kelly Dalgleish is very good on sky)