Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Info on Valley Pass live streams - Crewe game (Sat 3pm) - CAFC Cash purchases by Fri 1pm

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Do any of you tech savvy folk know. If I purchase a lead that fits into the charging port on my kindle tablet with a HDMI connector on the other end that fits into the socket on the t.v, will I be able to watch the game?
  • Options
    I do it from my laptop so there’s no reason why not 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I have bought the live stream for the Brentford game and received confirmation but when I try to to check the live stream channel it says I haven't purchased the live stream.
    I have bought the previous games and haven't had a problem.
    Anyone with ideas? Please.
    How much did you pay? Did you pay in CAFC cash?

On my screen it says "Currently not broadcasting, video will play once broadcasting starts" Which is what comes before the stream test and has been every game since the restart. 
    Paid by card the same as previous games.
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    As a foreign based supporter who normally purchases a match day pass, for a live video stream, about 1 hour before kick-off. For the Millwall game, I was unable to do so.
    I could only purchase the audio stream !
    Had a miracle occurred, and we actually beat Millwall for once, I'd have been gutted!
    I'm guessing it was because of the newly imposed cut off time in which you have to purchase the pass.
    Does anyone know for sure? Does this cut off time apply to us foreign based fans?
    Thanks
    they could only stream for season ticket holders due to the game being shown on sky apparently 
    I think that applies in the UK. It shouldn’t affect overseas users.
    Depends if Sky shared the rights with broadcasters in some countries.

A number are excluded when the games are on Sky.
  • Options
    Well, no amount of pissing about between the ticketing office and valley pass Would let me anywhere near buying a stream for tonigtht with CAFCcash. No pass words recognised, no sign of my CAFC cash. All despite doing this on the same laptop on which I have watched all three games except Cardiff with minimal trouble. No time to fuck about any further. Gotta go work. 0900 deadline. Can’t be arsed. What a shambles. 
  • Options
    Well, no amount of pissing about between the ticketing office and valley pass Would let me anywhere near buying a stream for tonigtht with CAFCcash. No pass words recognised, no sign of my CAFC cash. All despite doing this on the same laptop on which I have watched all three games except Cardiff with minimal trouble. No time to fuck about any further. Gotta go work. 0900 deadline. Can’t be arsed. What a shambles. 
    My CAFC cash has also gone. When I checked it was manually removed. 
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    As a foreign based supporter who normally purchases a match day pass, for a live video stream, about 1 hour before kick-off. For the Millwall game, I was unable to do so.
    I could only purchase the audio stream !
    Had a miracle occurred, and we actually beat Millwall for once, I'd have been gutted!
    I'm guessing it was because of the newly imposed cut off time in which you have to purchase the pass.
    Does anyone know for sure? Does this cut off time apply to us foreign based fans?
    Thanks
    they could only stream for season ticket holders due to the game being shown on sky apparently 
    I think that applies in the UK. It shouldn’t affect overseas users.

I couldn't watch it from Switzerland, had to watch via Sky
  • Options
    Is the test stream working yet 
  • Options
    Is the test stream working yet 
    Doesn't seem so
  • Options
    Just a reminder to all those struggling with passwords, make sure you're signing into Valley Pass and not the O.S. They require different credentials for some reason?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley Pass has been asking me to update payment details even though I am subscribed until November, I then click on the pay pal button to update details and I get a broken link error.  
  • Options
    The website email  website@cafc.co.uk responded quickly and its all sorted.
  • Options
    Do any of you tech savvy folk know. If I purchase a lead that fits into the charging port on my kindle tablet with a HDMI connector on the other end that fits into the socket on the t.v, will I be able to watch the game?
    Probably not helpful, but i would expect to watch via a tablet via a micro hdmi port on the tablet. 
  • Options
    Any news on the stream test yet. Cheers 
  • Options
    Probably not helpful, but i would expect to watch via a tablet via a micro hdmi port on the tablet. 
    Which very few tablets have these days. 

If your tablet is USB type C it MIGHT work. If you're on iPad you can buy a lightning to HDMI cable.  
  • Options
    I'm not getting test stream but black screen saying currently not broadcasting. I think that is ok as red screen giving option to buy would be a concern.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Just a reminder to all those struggling with passwords, make sure you're signing into Valley Pass and not the O.S. They require different credentials for some reason?
    Dazzler, you seem like a fella who knows what he’s talking about. Any idea if you can sign in on more than one device? i.e can my dad watch it on his smart tv and i can watch it at my house on my smart tv?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler, you seem like a fella who knows what he’s talking about. Any idea if you can sign in on more than one device? i.e can my dad watch it on his smart tv and i can watch it at my house on my smart tv?
    Yes I believe you can sign into at least 2 devices at once, I don't know if you can do more, but I have managed 2.
  • Options
    I'm not getting test stream but black screen saying currently not broadcasting. I think that is ok as red screen giving option to buy would be a concern.
    I'm not even getting that, just a loading page nothing else. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Yes I believe you can sign into at least 2 devices at once, I don't know if you can do more, but I have managed 2.
    Thanks mate. Appreciate the help 👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fans who have purchased a pass for today’s game against Brentford, which kicks-off at 6pm, can watch their live stream as follows:

Click here to watch on laptop or desktop: https://live.cafc.co.uk.

If you are trying to access the game on a mobile or tablet you have to download the Valley Pass app, to watch the stream simply click the ‘live’ button.

If you haven't purchased a live stream pass for the game yet, it is not too late. Click here to purchase.

We would recommend tuning in between 5pm and 5.30pm to give yourself time to solve any problems.

Remember, if you purchased with CAFC Cash or through the ticketing website, you will need to redeem a code to access live streaming.

If you purchased directly through Valley Pass you do not need a code.

If you have any questions or queries please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Fans from around the world can watch Tuesday’s game against Brentford, click here to purchase your pass.

Please note, supporters are advised to test their stream in advance of today's game. If you have the appropriate entitlement for today's game you will see the below when accessing the test stream.

Not broadcasting

If you do not see that screen but get a different error message then please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.

• Options
    For some reason wont worktoday blue dots just going round and round??
    Watched every game up to now with no problem??
  • Options
    Stream is up for me
  • Options
    clive said:

Fans who have purchased a pass for today’s game against Brentford, which kicks-off at 6pm, can watch their live stream as follows:

If you are trying to access the game on a mobile or tablet you have to download the Valley Pass app, to watch the stream simply click the ‘live’ button.

If you haven't purchased a live stream pass for the game yet, it is not too late. Click here to purchase.

We would recommend tuning in between 5pm and 5.30pm to give yourself time to solve any problems.

Remember, if you purchased with CAFC Cash or through the ticketing website, you will need to redeem a code to access live streaming.

If you have any questions or queries please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Fans from around the world can watch Tuesday’s game against Brentford, click here to purchase your pass.

Please note, supporters are advised to test their stream in advance of today's game. If you have the appropriate entitlement for today's game you will see the below when accessing the test stream.

Not broadcasting

If you do not see that screen but get a different error message then please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Thanks Clive

So to be clear, right now seeing the above image with "currently not broadcasting" is a good sign then??

Cheers
    Rich

• Options
    OK forget that...we are broadcasting so...

Come on you reds!!

• Options
    Sound is lagging a bit tonight so far
  • Options
    trickreed said:
    clive said:

Not broadcasting

Thanks Clive

So to be clear, right now seeing the above image with "currently not broadcasting" is a good sign then??

Cheers
    Rich

No,the coverage has started.
  • Options
    Those that couldn't get the stream, try logging in now.

Stream is currently of the reverse fixture 

• Options
    Just shown Gallagher's goal 😢
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    My oh my......the trouble this has caused.🤨