Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfers (non CAFC)

Comments

• Options
    I have cancelled my sky and BT sports channel subs .. I will really miss the live football and other sports, but I am no longer prepared to subsidise, even in a tiny way, the ludicrous wages paid to a bunch of greedy young geezers (& their 'agents'), no matter how talented they might be .. all I have to do now, is find an alternative way to amuse myself for many hours a week , especially as attending live games is not gonna happen for the foreseeable future ((:>)
  • Options
    If Ozil took a pay cut of only 25k per week out of his 350k per week earnings then that would pay for all 55 of those employees to be paid. Fuck football. But mainly fuck football club owners.
    Or each senior pro taking a £1,000 per week pay cut
    Arsenals entire squad agreed to a 12.5% wage cut................Ozil was one of 3 players who did not. Wanker.
    Was it not a wage deferral as opposed to a wage cut? Big difference.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Barry Fry has apparently warned Celtic that Toney is days away from signing for someone else

Toney Apparently has his heart set on Celtic but unless they match the £9M asking price he will go elsewhere.

I tell you what they have got rid of the poisonous Maddison and are looking at getting £9M for Toney

If Peterborough don't go up this season they will never leave League One lol
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I see the Blackpool striker Armand Gnanduillet is out of contract. Bowyer was keen before. 
    Devante Cole also released by Doncaster. He looked great in his early career.
    I’d like us to sign the Bristol Rovers striker we were keen on. 
    But all academic atm, I know. 
  • Options
    Arsenal have been linked with Coutinho, he's won't be cheap either fee or pay wise.
  • Options
    Barry Fry has apparently warned Celtic that Toney is days away from signing for someone else

Toney Apparently has his heart set on Celtic but unless they match the £9M asking price he will go elsewhere.

I tell you what they have got rid of the poisonous Maddison and are looking at getting £9M for Toney

If Peterborough don't go up this season they will never leave League One lol
    Posh are generally very good at selling their best players, a bit like Brentford
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Arsenal have been linked with Coutinho, he's won't be cheap either fee or pay wise.
    But they can't afford all their normal staff....
  • Options
    Good stuff, hope it works out well for him!!
  • Options
    I will be gutted if he is fit to play against us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    It's fine, just stare at him really hard and his ankle will snap in two.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    He won't just play, he'll score a last minute winner.
  • Options
    Is that picture him scoring against Plymouth a couple of years ago, great strike.
  • Options
    Class signing from MK Dons, be curious to see how fit he is after injuring himself
  • Options
    ‘Don deal’....nice 
  • Options
    Liam Bridcutt signs permanently at Lincoln 

Another decent free agent to scrub off the list. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Liam Bridcutt signs permanently at Lincoln 

Another decent free agent to scrub off the list. 
    You say that but it’s not 2015 anymore. There is a reason why he ends up at Lincoln.
  • Options
    Surprised nobody's started a 'Sarr to Palace' thread to fuck with me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lincoln sign Joe Walsh .. he's getting on a bit but can still rock out a decent riff or six ((:>)
  • Options

Arsenal sign Willian on a free transfer, rumoured to be paying him £220k p/w wages.

He now joins David Luiz and Cech as another entry to the Chelsea retirement home.

• Options
    Lincoln sign Joe Walsh .. he's getting on a bit but can still rock out a decent riff or six ((:>)
    A bit disappointing he's never played for Palace...
  • Options

Arsenal sign Willian on a free transfer, rumoured to be paying him £220k p/w wages.

He now joins David Luiz and Cech as another entry to the Chelsea retirement home.

Just trying to calculate how many CLUBS in L1 would be covered by that wage bill with the new cap brought in...
  • Options

Just trying to calculate how many CLUBS in L1 would be covered by that wage bill with the new cap brought in...
    3.5.....I think

or how many of their 55 non playing stuff recently made redundant could they have kept
  • Options
    I haven’t read any of the salary cap thread and only skimmed this so this has likely already been answered but surely relegated teams are given a period of time to comply. If nabby has a fiancée or a house in the area, it can’t be legal to force him to take a 75% pay cut to stay at a club that he has been at for 5 years
  • Options
    He can afford to go to Lincoln because............life's been good to him so far.  B)
  • Options
    He can afford to go to Lincoln because............life's been good to him so far.  B)
    and he's sick of the Rocky Mountain Way  B)
  • Options
    Some prick with stupid looking hair (I can't remember his name) is supposedly signing for Nottingham Forest this weekend.

From what I've heard about him he's a disloyal cnut who stitched his last club up by refusing to play.