Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Play Offs

Comments

• Options
    Thank god for that

When you get the dross of extra time there is nothing worse than some prick scoring towards the end and ruining the prospect of a shootout 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I am surprised by the timings though

e.g. Wycombe v Fleetwood is due to kick off in just under 10mins... Wouldnt it have been better to have that one start @ 8pm just in case of penalties in this one
  • Options
    Personal redemption for Marquis at least
  • Options
    Portsmouth's excellent record in the Play-Offs continues!! 
  • Options
    Well done Karl
  • Options
    Wonder if Marquis is going to cry again...
  • Options
    If I’m not mistaken they didn’t show one replay in that shootout ffs clowns at sky 
  • Options
    One of those shootouts where all but one of the penalties was great
  • Options
    Well if we stay up this season we SHOULD surely be able to keep ahead of Coventry / Rotherham and the Play-Off winners

Of course they'll be the three that deserve promotion but with the recent giants down there that is three teams that you'd expect to see struggling 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    One of those shootouts where all but one of the penalties was great
    Carbon copy of ours against Swindon
  • Options
    If I’m not mistaken they didn’t show one replay in that shootout ffs clowns at sky 
    they showed at least one, the Taylor netbuster
  • Options
    Well, it's going to be a nice Home Counties side promoted now - good stuff
  • Options
    Why does Joey Barton look like he's fronting a Smiths tribute band
  • Options
    wonder if Fleetwood will go down fighting or just kicking and screaming ((:>)

• Options
    Well done Karl. Henry will be pleased for him I'm sure.
  • Options
    Well that was enjoyable. Unbelievable they were league one players taking penalties, absolutely quality penalties. 
  • Options
    Anyone know who the co-commentator on the Wycombe game is? 
  • Options
    siblers said:
    Anyone know who the co-commentator on the Wycombe game is? 
    Lee Hendrie

Former Villa midfielder 
  • Options
    Fancy Fleetwood giving this a proper go. Started very well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What has John maquis done to be hated so much? 
  • Options
    Well if we stay up this season we SHOULD surely be able to keep ahead of Coventry / Rotherham and the Play-Off winners

Of course they'll be the three that deserve promotion but with the recent giants down there that is three teams that you'd expect to see struggling 
    Why do you say that? We are still under a transfer embargo and who knows how long that will continue, we will be losing some of our better players and Coventry have just spent 1.5m on a midfielder. Wish I was as confident as you. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Possibly that he started at Millwall.

In my 18 months in Northampton in 2015/16 he was a regular starter for the Cobblers and pretty solid.
  • Options
    Ex millwall and if I remember correctly spouted off a lot about charlton before last years play offs. Still seems a bit ott, he is essentially irrelevant.
  • Options
    Schoolboy defending by Fleetwood, what's he at
  • Options
    Not how Fleetwood would have wanted to start the 2nd half
  • Options
    Isn’t that Fred lad who scored the Wycombe goals the ex Millwall player who used to go to Kidbrooke School?
  • Options
    Ainsworth, Akinfenwa and Barton giving great interviews, glad I stuck around
  • Options
    Oxford v Wycombe  the M40 derby.