Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Play Offs

Comments

• Options
    MattF said:
    Has anyone scored an own goal yet?
    Yes @MattF Simon Eastwood 
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Bloody League One Goalkeepers
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Not nearly as extraordinary though
  • Options
    Can't begin to imagine how Peterborough fans (and ownership) will be feeling if Wycombe manage to win the play offs having dumped them out on PPG
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Can't begin to imagine how Peterborough fans (and ownership) will be feeling if Wycombe manage to win the play offs having dumped them out on PPG
    Yeah it'll be great... Cant stand them these days
  • Options
    This ref is clueless. Gives a free-kick for everything
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Their chairman is a wanker
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Has he resigned yet for missing out on the play-offs?
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Used to like him for his open attitude on social media

He'd have been no different to any other owner in the top six had he known that PPG wasnt going to dump them out of the Play-Offs!!
  • Options
    MattF said:
    He sure is - talks a good game. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-1. Biggest fluke you'll ever see
  • Options
    Oxford player through on goal one-on-one with the keeper decides to pass it across goal to his teammate in an offside position not expecting the ball 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Good save and he has made up for his error there

But Oxford are in control atm
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Oxford player through on goal one-on-one with the keeper decides to pass it across goal to his teammate in an offside position not expecting the ball 🤦‍♂️
    Defender did get a touch to be fair but yeah what was he thinking
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Wycombe penalty, goalkeeper will be very lucky to stay on the pitch after that
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Wycombe penalty
    Why the hell wasnt the lino flagging???

Was looking right at the incident yet just left it for the referee 
  • Options
    2-1 to Wycombe
  • Options
    Why not even a booking
  • Options
    should have been a red and he wasnt even booked
  • Options
    Not a red for me. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wanted Wycombe to win before that incident and now I really want them to win lol
  • Options
    I wanted Wycombe to win before that incident and now I really want them to win lol
    Yeah I always like to see clubs promoted to a tier they've never been before 
  • Options
    Looked really bad the first time I saw it but I think the keeper's a bit unfortunate there. He has to go for the loose ball, he's focused on it the whole way and then the two players collide. It's definitely a pen but I don't think there was really anything else he could have done other than try to collect the ball.
  • Options
    Commentators clearly fed up of repeating their apology for industrial/inappropriate/agricultural language :D
  • Options
    2 attackers on for Oxford

Can see attack v defence for the last 10 plus injury time 
  • Options
    League 1
    Play Off Final
    Score is currently 2-1

Seems familiar somehow
  • Options
    League 1
    Play Off Final
    Score is currently 2-1

Seems familiar somehow
    We did it better
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Commentators clearly fed up of repeating their apology for industrial/inappropriate/agricultural language :D
    It’s gone 9 o’clock, who gives a fuck (oops, sorry)
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Wycombe penalty
    Why the hell wasnt the lino flagging???

Was looking right at the incident yet just left it for the referee 
    2 options, either he has such an understanding with the referee that knew instinctively that he would give that as a penalty, or he was looking but still missed it.

Hmmm
  • Options
    MattF said:
    It’s gone 9 o’clock, who gives a fuck (oops, sorry)
    WTF? 😁