Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options
    I’m curious was it a PS3 or PS4? 
  • Options
    Im guessing its the the infamous console that was made available for fans to play FIFA on when Mouthall first joined

You of course had him claiming that he randomly decided to walk through the fan area so they could have a game themselves
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    How much is the stuff that has allegedly been stolen ? If that has been done during something that has been organised by fans then we should replace the items imo ?

From the boardroom maybe 10 bottles of wine and 24 bottles of beer.

Cost price not much more than £100, PR price, a shit load.
  • Options
    There’s a long list of people involved in this whose face I’d love to wallop but Nad is right up there. Absolute joke of a man, really hate keyboard warriors. 
    I never like to add to the narrative, but you do realise that comments like this and the reactions from many people on social media is exactly what individuals like this grave.

Whether it's an angry retort, or a salient and correct counter argument, it does not matter, as getting any sort of reaction is a win for them.

I know it's pointless in saying it, but the best thing to do with individuals like this is to completely ignore them.
    I get what your saying about Nad, fair enough. “Ignoring these individuals” not so easy though, these individuals are the ones threatening the existence of the club mate. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1905 said:
    We have a group of crooks ripping the heart out of our club. One press statement later we are the crooks. Don’t fall for it. 
    Hopefully the wider world will see there are just a few twats and the one thief who got involved with everyone else able to behave themselves...

Great job / great protest from the majority of people who did conduct themselves correctly, lets not lose sight of that and forget the good points from today

Its a shame because if that door was left open "accidentally" to help maximise the protest then it probably wont be the next time thanks to the handful of idiots
  • Options
    Every protest ever carried out always includes a few who go beyond what is acceptable. Seems everyone's roles are a little confused here though. Usually it's the gutter press that try and discredit protests by highlighting bad behaviour, strange to see the club doing it. Considering the club are merely the tennants at The Valley, surprised we haven't heard from our esteemed landlord, it's his sink that was pissed in after all. Bit strange we haven't heard anything to condemn this from Fansforfans as I'm sure they are the most embarrassed and annoyed about this.
  • Options
    To be honest I don't think the games console was stolen it was taken to be updated as being used with fifa 12 and I heard someone had got fifa 16 for a pound at the bootfair so bowyer could have more updated version to suss out the opposition on
  • Options
    I think the scrotums involved in the scummier acts today are thick and naive and probably meant their acts in a defiant way, we were all young and stupid once , maybe not that stupid .

The main protagonists won’t be happy at all with this and I’m sure if given the opportunity they’d have liked to have sorted it in house if they could have found the dopes .

Don’t let it take away from the great effort 99% of those who went down there today .
    Well done you all I salute you .
    They weren't young, average age 50 I'd say. 40-60 year olds.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    AndyG said:
    How much is the stuff that has allegedly been stolen ? If that has been done during something that has been organised by fans then we should replace the items imo ?

From the boardroom maybe 10 bottles of wine and 24 bottles of beer.

Cost price not much more than £100, PR price, a shit load.
    But why steal anything even if it's not worth much more than £100? I don't get it 
  • Options
    For those having a go at Olly for not calling out the owners and now being part of this statement release, can I just remind you that whilst we are all Charlton fans its also his job so he HAS to stay diplomatic to his employer

How many of you can go home and tweet that you boss is a c**t or a fraud

None because you would be called into the office the next day and given your p45.

So let's not have a go at Olly for doing his job properly for the last few years, I am sure he has wanted to call RD, MS, TN, CF and PE every name under the sun and when he gets home he probably does like we do, unfortunately he does not have to option to express that on social mediaor he will lose his job
    Who is his employer?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mendonca said:
    Pretty low level acts but I hope it gets washed away in the media. Maybe those responsible or their parents should bring them back into the club tomorrow to clean every non-Range Rover in the car park.
    40-60 year olds, no or hardly any youth in the boardroom.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    I’m curious was it a PS3 or PS4? 
    It was a BS4
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    The club could have dealt with this behind the scenes with NLA and such like, dealt with the culprits and moved on.

instead it’s the classic, football fans are thugs and ignores the protests because everything is fine.

it’s an attempt to smear the protests and take the narrative away from the thieves and lairs can continue to get away with it. 
    Absolutely this. And certain people lapping all this up as gospel, probably the same fans who fell for Southall hook line and sinker.
  • Options
    For those fans that acted peacefully and respectfully today , we salute you all, you were  there for us, the sooner we can rid ourselves of this toxic ownership and move on the better.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Anyone that is on twitter should go on NLA's twitter and watch the video with Thomas Sandgaard talking on the phone with the protesters I am falling in love with the crazy Danish bloke. 
    What's his Twitter handle?
  • Options
    WTF is old Marian going on about there?

Don't trust this f****r for one minute

He's an absolute nobody to be having a credible opinion on Charlton and Charlton fans.  We've had triallists at the club longer than him and no one other than him and who is paying him know what his agenda or the agenda he's pushing.  

He may be a nice bloke which I'm sure he is but I do not trust any of these characters who have popped up in the last 6 months as they are all pulling strings and having strings pulled for someone's agenda which may or may not be too the benefit of Charlton.

I am amazed at how easy it is to bedazzle and woo people these days by merely being an amicable good bloke on twitter.

The guy literally said in his tweet he doesn't have an opinion, nor was he criticising the protests?