Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options
    @Buglehorn & I couldn't make it today, but thank you to everyone that did. Well done.
  • Options
    A sad showing of the situation when fans break into the boardroom and there’s nobody even there to call the old bill!

Good effort.
    To be fair, even if we had normal owners, why would anyone senior from the club be at The Valley on a non matchday Saturday during the off season? I doubt the Millwall owners and management will be at The Den today either.
    Er, because, this was widely publicised and therefore their job to be there rather than hide away from their customers. 
  • Options
    A sad showing of the situation when fans break into the boardroom and there’s nobody even there to call the old bill!

Good effort.
    To be fair, even if we had normal owners, why would anyone senior from the club be at The Valley on a non matchday Saturday during the off season? I doubt the Millwall owners and management will be at The Den today either.
    Er, because, this was widely publicised and therefore their job to be there rather than hide away from their customers. 
    I doubt their job description states they need to face a demonstration by fans, that's what security is for. 
  • Options
    Not sure but if those fans claim to be squatting, the Police can’t move you from a commercial property?
  • Options
    If they care so much for our club were are they ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely cracking work. Well done to all involved. Enjoy the well deserved cheese and wine. Can see some very decent media coverage coming from this. Take your quid and f*ck off ESI
  • Options
    AA jr points at his £  
  • Options
    masicat said:
    I want my grandsons Charlton back....
    And if I don’t get it I’m going to poke his eyes out. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

More decent media coverage with a Louis Mendez retweet from Henry Winter (1.2 million followers)
    1.2m followers, mostly Football fans and other journalist.

Still think it was "pointless" @PalaceHater?
    Unless you are living under a rock you know the efl are cnuts, entering the ground illegally and helping yourself to bottles of wine isn’t going to look great is it, and now with the police attending just don’t think it puts the fans in a fantastic light. 

Each to there own, but ultimately elliots case is 1st sept? So I don’t not see how today will effect that. 
    What a wally.

It is the way you get things done. Please enlighten us to what you are actually doing.

I would have a whole shilling on that your total contribution to date has been lying in bed boycotting.
    Now if only I knew how to change boycotting to wa....😬
  • Options

Good effort.
    I doubt their job description states they need to face a demonstration by fans, that's what security is for. 
    Any manager worth their salt would be supporting their staff and not expecting them to deal with issues that may or may not arise.
    Murray proved that dialogue eases rage and tension. 
    No underlings should be facing problems created by their absent managers. If senior staff/owners were there, perhaps the doors wouldn't have been accidentally left open. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done all involved,  
    Thinking of you all from sunny spain 😎
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    I arrived very late following a police van down the road, after realising the van was attending The Valley I decided that getting my dogs out of the car at the same time as their arrival could be misinterpreted so sat tight. I left without attending be it rightly or wrongly after 10 minutes or so 🤷‍♂️
    Hats off to the guys and girls who attended and a special mention to those inside, I’ve always been proud to be a fan of this club and it’s supporters but today reminded of our trip to St Truiden when first saw the unity of the fan base fighting for this club. So thank you all. 
    How would getting your dog out of your car be wrongly misinterpreted ? 
  • Options
    Well done to everyone who was involved in this . Proof again of the great fans we have .
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    T_C_E said:
    I arrived very late following a police van down the road, after realising the van was attending The Valley I decided that getting my dogs out of the car at the same time as their arrival could be misinterpreted so sat tight. I left without attending be it rightly or wrongly after 10 minutes or so 🤷‍♂️
    Hats off to the guys and girls who attended and a special mention to those inside, I’ve always been proud to be a fan of this club and it’s supporters but today reminded of our trip to St Truiden when first saw the unity of the fan base fighting for this club. So thank you all. 
    How would getting your dog out of your car be wrongly misinterpreted ? 
    They can be quite excitable. 😉
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Always proud to be an Addick!

Well done to those who attended in person or are pushing the agenda out on social media!

Sadly some overpaid lump with a face like a mallet will be getting all the headlines for being a knob abroad BUT we are used to the indifference I suppose.

Op Addicks og tak