Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friendly vs Southend at Sparrows Lane 25/08/2020 1pm kick off

124»

Comments

• IR94 said:
    Any news of Wiredu?
    Or Arucheia or whatever the lad from Marseille is called..
  • From my Burnley mate ...

Koiki ... never had a chance with us with Taylor, Pieters and now a young Glennon in front of him for the left back spot.  We offered him a contract, but he turned it down. 

Reports from his loan at Swindon suggest he was the best crosser of a ball they had seen for some time, but defensively very naïve.  I wish him well wherever he ends up.

• Cant wait for the Palace friendly
    Think it’s their u-12s so we’ll have a chance 
    Not the Surrey ultras ????????????
  • Koiki looks to be a young left back from Burnley. 

Rejected a contract from Burnley and scored 10 goals for their under 23's from left back. He wants first team football.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-burnley-defender-to-quit-immediately-after-rejecting-new-contract/
    Sign him up. 
  • We'll have to pay compensation if Burnley offered him a new deal
  • sam3110 said:
    Ali Koiki a 6'1" left back most recently with Burnley, came through the youth ranks at Palarse. 

So Palace had Koiki and Kai Kai pity they didn't have Kaka.
  • I think it's now or never for Lapslie - I really like him and have always wanted him to play in his natural position (holding midfield), he captained the u23's in this role. He has a good range of passing and will run all day long. 

With the squad being so thin it's time he stepped up and utilised what he's learnt over the past few seasons. 
    Not sure about holding midfielder, maybe a box to box..