Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• edited September 2020
    I might be out of order saying this but I have a feeling Cawley enjoys seeing us suffer . 
  • Maybe the reality is that Cawley just doesn't have any clout in the industry.
  • I might be out of order saying this but I have a feeling Cawley enjoys seeing us suffer . 
    Unfair

Cawley has provided masses of useful information and analysis. 

He's clearly on our side, but at the end of the day he's a news reporter, and has to report the story. He's not writing a blog or fanzine where it's obvious you're getting a partisan view
    It probably is unfair but it’s the feeling I get from him . 
  • I might be out of order saying this but I have a feeling Cawley enjoys seeing us suffer . 
    I reckon that’s bollocks and yes, out of order unless you can back it up with something other than “a feeling”. 
    Sorry but that is disrespectful bollocks and you should retract it.
    erm no . It's my opinion and i stick by it sweetheart . 
  • edited September 2020
    I might be out of order saying this but I have a feeling Cawley enjoys seeing us suffer . 
    Sorry but you are totally out of order.
    This is disrespectful bollocks and you should retract it.
    And it's not funny either. 
  • The only reason that it appears Cawley likes seeing us suffer is because the basket case of an ownership we have gives him so much material to work with. I'm sure he'll be as delighted as anyone when it's ove
  • edited September 2020
    I reckon that’s bollocks and yes, out of order unless you can back it up with something other than “a feeling”. 
    It a feeling not a fact . How do you back up a feeling?? Wow. so feelings and opinions are not allowed now on CL ? If you disagree fine , just say why but i'm not having people tell me to retract a post or back it up. Bollocks to you. 
  • Sponsored links:

• He's a journo, he gets a story he runs it.

If he didn't I'd have a massive amount of disrespect for him, it's his job, there's already far too many high profile journalists and news outlets that act as opinion pieces rather than news pieces. 
    It a feeling not a fact . How do you back up a feeling?? Wow. so feelings and opinions are not allowed now on CL ? If you disagree fine , just say why but i'm not having people tell me to retract a post or back it up. Bollocks to you. 
    Feelings are easy to back up, there must be something that’s made you form that opinion or feeling? You even said it may be unfair but now just getting all defensive.

Dont think anyone has said you can’t have an opinion, but it your going to publicly criticise someone it’s not fair to have anything at all to back it up, 
    Sorry but that is disrespectful bollocks and you should retract it.
    erm no . It's my opinion and i stick by it sweetheart . 
    Makes no sense what you saying and not even relevant. Always one or on here quite a few ones. Slow 
  • Apologies readers.
    It's one of my personality traits, not suffering fools gladly or perhaps foolish comments.
  • MM messing up the details about the Oadt test meant that it was an area that we could not expose in the trial.

There were so many holes in that area which we could not pursue with questioning. So much so that better questions have been posed on the board.
    Unfair

Cawley has provided masses of useful information and analysis. 

He's clearly on our side, but at the end of the day he's a news reporter, and has to report the story. He's not writing a blog or fanzine where it's obvious you're getting a partisan view
    Quite right.
  • mendonca said:
    MM messing up the details about the Oadt test meant that it was an area that we could not expose in the trial.

There were so many holes in that area which we could not pursue with questioning. So much so that better questions have been posed on the board.
    it did cross my mind though, that could one group who had failed the EFL test be critical of another who had done the same ?
  • mendonca said:
    MM messing up the details about the Oadt test meant that it was an area that we could not expose in the trial.

That concerned me. I’ve no basis on this, purely my thoughts, but MM cocking up like that could of seriously dented our case. Are we sure he’s on ‘our’ side? 

• Sponsored links:

• ozaddick said:
    mendonca said:

That concerned me. I’ve no basis on this, purely my thoughts, but MM cocking up like that could of seriously dented our case. Are we sure he’s on ‘our’ side? 
    Not ours, but Nimer's and for me that says he wants PM to win so TN gets a payday from TS.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    ozaddick said:
    mendonca said:

Not ours, but Nimer's and for me that says he wants PM to win so TN gets a payday from TS.
    Ok thanks mate. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Or she's doing the smart thing and keeping schtum until required.
    On Tuesday Lauren had her 'professional' head on.

Today she's wearing her 'fan' head.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    ozaddick said:
    mendonca said:

Who's PM?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    ozaddick said:
    mendonca said:

Who's PM?
    Panorama Magic 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    ozaddick said:
    mendonca said:

Who's PM?
    Panamera  I guessed. 
  • ozaddick said:
    mendonca said:

I'm 99.99% sure he doesn't support Elliott. His mistake nearly cost us, but I think we can be sure it was just incompetence rather than a deliberate ploy. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!