Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Doncaster | Saturday 19th September 2020.

Comments

• Options
    Right come on Charlton 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Well done Conor.

Good ball in by Albie and back across by whoever was back post.
  • Options
    It looks as if they dont give a monkey's 
  • Options
    CMON 1-3
  • Options
    Washington pulls a goal back! 3-1
  • Options
    Come on Charlton, 7- 6 victory 
  • Options
    A glimmer of hope 
  • Options
    Yup, the embargo has probably done for our season.

Thanks, Elliot.
    Thanks, EFL.
  • Options
    67' Doughty hooks the ball back from the byline for Washington to head home. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 1 #drfc 3
  • Options
    I love Jason Pearce on the commentary "plenty of time to get 2 goals back here"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only Washington and Morgan playing decently today.  Everyone else subpar.  I still don’t understand why Dillon isn’t playing.  I understand the principle of it but we need to be playing our best because we have no certainty of being able to improve the squad with the embargo
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Not having crap about managing expectations and having a weak team. 

We played better and looked more solid than this in a stronger league with a team ravaged by injury.

The 11 out there on the pitch today, apart from Barker who is really untested, are good enough to play league one FFS. 
  • Options
    4-3 coming up. We'll shit 'em
  • Options
    They're getting dirty now.
  • Options
    4-3 win coming up
  • Options
    We are all over the place formation wise 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Purrington should be ashamed of that defending. Kids stuff 
    Barker was covering him but ran away
    Barker had been subbed.
    I realised that after I typed it. I’m watching without my glasses on. Who was it?
  • Options
    0-3 Formation not working Bow, sorry
    What do you expect playing 0-3, needs to get the other 8 on. 
  • Options
    Only Washington and Morgan playing decently today.  Everyone else subpar.  I still don’t understand why Dillon isn’t playing.  I understand the principle of it but we need to be playing our best because we have no certainty of being able to improve the squad with the embargo
    Presumably, his head has been turned.

Or it may even be that we have been told not to risk an asset that could help us avoid administration.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Time for Davison on for Bonne do we think? Give them a bit more physical presence to worry about...
  • Options
    Get in. Come on 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Sorry guys but you must realize that Bowyer has been working his best with youth and players that have little experience plus players that are unable to play two games aweek.Get use to it ,it will not change until new owner comes along.
    Sorry, but that's bollox. 

Out of the starting 11 only Barker is inexperienced & the rest can play week in week out. Williams cant so hence why he's on the bench. 

I have lots of sympathy for Bowyer but to say the team is either young or knackered is well off the mark. 
    How many of our starting 11 would have got into the team last time we played Doncaster?  Then ask a Doncaster fan the same question.  Then ask yourself why there has been a 3 goal swing. 
    Just leave it mate. The bloke is in his element. 
  • Options
    should of been 2-3 COYR
  • Options
    1. Booking

Benjamin Whiteman (Doncaster Rovers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

2. 69'

Post update

Foul by Benjamin Whiteman (Doncaster Rovers).

3. 69'

Post update

Macauley Bonne (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Options
    Conor in there again, unlucky to be honest cord great run.
  • Options
    Washington has started the season well.
  • Options
    Bonne is poor. Where is Chuks?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    That's the second corner we've sent to the far post, when everyone has run to the front post
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!