Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Doncaster | Saturday 19th September 2020.

Comments

• Options
    71' CHANCE! Doughty crosses, Washington sees his shot deflect just wide! Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 1 #drfc 3
  • Options
    Bonne shattered.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Bonne is poor. Where is Chuks?
    ill.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    That's the second corner we've sent to the far post, where everyone has run to the front post
    I'll never understand why we dont ever have someone ready in case it goes back post - Havent seen it in all my years supporting 
  • Options
    Another chance doesn't quite fall for Washington
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Bonne is poor. Where is Chuks?
    Unwell
  • Options
    Washington > Gilbey
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bonne shattered.
    Bowyer bloody loves him doesn't he? Bonne could prop up a chair and sit on it and he still wouldn't get subbed of
  • Options
    71'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Tom Anderson.

• Options
    Think I just spotted Bowyer having a word with the 4th official - advising a sub, or just a general whinge?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1. 71'

Post update

Foul by Tyreece John-Jules (Doncaster Rovers).

2. 71'

Post update

Ben Purrington (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Typically my stream froze just when we scored
  • Options
    Players affected by the club's inability to strengthen the squad. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bonne shattered.
    Bowyer bloody loves him doesn't he? Bonne could prop up a chair and sit on it and he still wouldn't get subbed of
     Yeah think it's more that our only other striker is a kid.

Personally don't think it's fair to put that pressure on Davison
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Sorry guys but you must realize that Bowyer has been working his best with youth and players that have little experience plus players that are unable to play two games aweek.Get use to it ,it will not change until new owner comes along.
    Sorry, but that's bollox. 

Out of the starting 11 only Barker is inexperienced & the rest can play week in week out. Williams cant so hence why he's on the bench. 

I have lots of sympathy for Bowyer but to say the team is either young or knackered is well off the mark. 
    How many of our starting 11 would have got into the team last time we played Doncaster?  Then ask a Doncaster fan the same question.  Then ask yourself why there has been a 3 goal swing. 
    Just leave it mate. The bloke is in his element. 
    I'm not denying that not many of our starting 11 would have got into the play off team......but that wasnt the argument. The point made was that our team were losing because it was made up of inexperienced  players & players who couldn't play 2 games in a week. Which I stand by my comment that that is bollox. 
  • Options
    Is Morgan still on the pitch? If so, why, my first question tells us all we need to know today. Oz or Levitt
  • Options
    Anyone seen how £10m Toney is doing this season? 
  • Options
    Typically my stream froze just when we scored
    Perhaps their goal keeper was watching the same game and missed the shot  :)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Chunes said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bonne shattered.

He's 21, we've got a 17 year old starting. He's practically a veteran
  • Options
    Is Morgan still on the pitch? If so, why, my first question tells us all we need to know today. Oz or Levitt
    Only player to put in decent crosses all game.

Chunes
    said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bonne shattered.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hasn't he gone to Brentford?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Sorry guys but you must realize that Bowyer has been working his best with youth and players that have little experience plus players that are unable to play two games aweek.Get use to it ,it will not change until new owner comes along.

Out of the starting 11 only Barker is inexperienced & the rest can play week in week out. Williams cant so hence why he's on the bench. 

I have lots of sympathy for Bowyer but to say the team is either young or knackered is well off the mark. 
    How many of our starting 11 would have got into the team last time we played Doncaster?  Then ask a Doncaster fan the same question.  Then ask yourself why there has been a 3 goal swing. 
    I'm not denying that not many of our starting 11 would have got into the play off team......but that wasnt the argument. The point made was that our team were losing because it was made up of inexperienced  players & players who couldn't play 2 games in a week. Which I stand by my comment that that is bollox. 
    So you would agree our team is average, at best league 1 then? 
  • Options
    Deji's having a much better game at fullback.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Yeah with zero return so far

Just trying to get some emphasis and a reality check on those slating Bonne
  • Options
    I think that if anything today has shown TS how badly he is needed in terms of squad / players 
  • Options

Substitution

Substitution, Doncaster Rovers. Cameron John replaces Reece James because of an injury.

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Yeah with zero return so far

Just trying to get some emphasis and a reality check on those slating Bonne
    “Please don’t slate Bonne, remember, there’s at least one other striker who’s just as useless in the Football League”!
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

At least 5 of the team are what I said.thats enough to make any team uncomfortable.
  • Options
    Good thing is Celtic won't be chasing Doughty so hard after today.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!