Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lincoln v Charlton | Sun 27 Sept | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Lincoln are a well organised, hard working side who've been together, and been winning, for a while.

We'll do well to get anything today.

2-2 draw
  • Options
    Desmond 2-2 until we can work out who our best starting 11 is and to have impact subs available. Important work needed while the window is open.

We are League 1 so we won't get world beaters but a few hungry footballers would be good. The blend of youth and experience should dovetail.
  • Options
    1-1 draw. Bonne for Charlton. Hoping he goes with Lapslie at RB today. 
  • Options
    I think we will be very lucky to get a draw. Lincoln are looking like potential promotion material at the mo.
  • Options
    3-1 Lincoln.
  • Options
    3-1 Lincoln and the rebuild wake up call and a reminder that this won’t be a walk in the park to promotion 
  • Options
    3-1 Lincoln and the rebuild wake up call and a reminder that this won’t be a walk in the park to promotion 
    Promotion you say? I think we need to see some percentages on the chances of that ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lincoln was one of my first ever away trips many years ago,caught the Lewis coach outside Charlton House at a ridiculously early time,trip took about 6 hours.Drew 3-3 would be happy with a draw today,although with the lift the take over has given everyone would not be surprised if we won.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Promotion you say? I think we need to see some percentages on the chances of that ....
    8%  Automatic promotion 
    50%  Play offs 
    42%   7th-12th 
    0%   13th-20th
    0%       Relegation 

• Options
    I have woken up feeling optimistic about this. 2-0.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    She clearly is dying for a wee, but would ya?

What in Gods name is that? Glad we have a sword to slay it. 
  • Options
    The fantasy starts here, scream if you want to go faster!     2-0 to us!  COYRS!!!
  • Options
    The result is unimportant compared to the news on Friday. Lincoln have started well and I think they will be too strong for us. But we will strengthen and get stronger too. 2-0 to Lincoln.
  • Options
    Looking forward to this 
  • Options
    I think the best we can hope for is a draw but I reckon it'll be Lincoln 2-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    I don't think we will start like this, but it is how I would like to see us with what we have and seeing as we are away.                 
                               Amos

Oshilaja   Pratley   Famewo
    Lapslie                                            Doughty
                                 JFC
                 Watson              Oztumer
                              Williams 

Bonne

or swap Washington for one of Williams or Oztumer.              

• Options
    edited September 2020
    That has cleared that one up. I have been wondering why they have had that badge for years! I see he is balancing on a ball, or is that two balls in a sack?
  • Options
    Its a great reason for the badge, didnt know why either
  • Options
    Bought the stream yesterday for Valley Pass and got the confirmation email but have yet to receive the email with a code!! Panicking 🙁
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Bought the stream yesterday for Valley Pass and got the confirmation email but have yet to receive the email with a code!! Panicking 🙁
    You wont do... Just log in to live.cafc.co.uk just before the game starts 
  • Options
    I do not think you need a code. You just sign in to valley pass.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Taxi_Lad said:
    If you log in, you should have a black screen saying something like not broadcasting yet. If that is the case, you should be fine. If you get the red details screen and can't get the black screen by logging in, you probably need to e-mail valley pass.

This is what you want to see now.

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Off_it said:
    She clearly is dying for a wee, but would ya?

What in Gods name is that? Glad we have a sword to slay it. 
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Imp
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Will log on ASAP 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!