Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How to watch the live stream of Saturday's Charlton v Sunderland clash

Comments

• Options
    Can I still sign up to watch this?
  • Options
    Can I still sign up to watch this?
    Yedah you'll just have to pay £10 for the individual stream the usual way
  • Options
    Yes,Any individual can purchase directly on the Valley Pass website. A match pass costs £10 in the UK and Ireland and £7 internationally - pricing is set by the EFL. Click here to purchase a match pass.
  • Options
    Cheers lads
  • Options
    Only just seen this as I had assumed that I would have access to this game having shelled out for a season ticket.  Didn’t know anything about a deadline to use CAFC cash?  Bit of a joke.  I was working on the assumption that I’ve bought my season ticket, I just log onto Valley Pass and away we go.  I’ve not had any inclination to check that there was an extra process 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Just rung the ticket office. Only thing I can now do is to pay £10.

bastards.
    I can’t even seem to do that. Do you have to log out?
    No idea. Not going to bother now. Crap fan service. 2 weeks ago I forked out for 2 season tickets but I now have to pay to watch a live stream. Might expect that at 3pm on the day of the match but not 24 hours before it.  In real life if you turned up at the ground & had forgotten your season ticket you'd pay for a ticket & then could get a refund by sending in your ticket stub. 

And the excuse is something to do with sending out pass code & that takes time to reach me. So who's fault is it now CAFC have 2 crap ticketing systems......seems mine.

Thomas might be getting his first complaint & a request for a season ticket refund. 

If the games have no fan access your S/T money is refunded as CAFC cash.
    My S/T works out at £17 per game, so they have refunded me £51 CAFC cash for the 3 October games.
    You could then buy a 3 game package for £24.
    Assuming at the end of the season any remaining CAFC cash can go towards a new S/T, it all seems perfectly sensible to me.

It's CAFC's fault that the ticketing system isn't ideal.

However, it is not CAFC's fault that you don't read the instructions at all, or don't read them in good time.
    As per usual you make yourself look like a fool.
    You point may well be fair 

But there’s no need to be rude 
  • Options
    I bought the bundle on Thursday but still haven’t received the code...? Or am I missing something...?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I’d happily pay the £10 but it was a pain in the tits when I tried before so anyone with a hooky one feel free to shout 👍🏻
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Ok I apologise.
    Sorry Golfie.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I bought the bundle on Thursday but still haven’t received the code...? Or am I missing something...?
    Should definitely have been emailed a code... I got mine sent to me yesterday

Stupid question but you've not got different email addresses?

e.g. Are you checking the email address that you use to log into the ticketing system? - Either that or might be in your spam folder?

My email came from: charlton.news@email.cafc.co.uk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should you have any questions or queries on this year’s streaming, please email website@cafc.co.uk.
  • Options
    I've received a code but can't find were to input it and the screen says i need to purchase a ticket. It's a mess
  • Options
    You have to go through buying process again but enter your access code in the voucher code box
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I've received a code but can't find were to input it and the screen says i need to purchase a ticket. It's a mess
    I received an e mail with the code & towards the bottom there is a large red box saying click here to activate code. So I clicked there.

Then it takes you to a page and towards the bottom there is a box to enter your code.
    If you enter it there it should then come up "success" and you're good to go by clicking on the watch the CAFC v Sunderland stream.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Click: Activate Your Code on the email

On the screen you're directed to, scroll to the bottom, there is a text box (Have a Gift Voucher or Discount Code?) to enter your code
  • Options
    Despite having S/T I forgot so will have to pay the tenner plus £1.50...as a systems guy - cannot see why automated system can’t send out an email with an embedded code anytime...
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    Despite having S/T I forgot so will have to pay the tenner plus £1.50...as a systems guy - cannot see why automated system can’t send out an email with an embedded code anytime...
    Small consolation but you won't have to pay the £1.50 if you buy direct from Valley Pass
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    Nope the £1.50 doesnt have to be paid on the ValleyPass website

I imagine its because Season Ticket Holders details are on a different system so it cant be all automated - Also I guess not everyone wants to have their ST "refund" used for the stream so imagine if they did it that way they'd have more people complaining about their refund being used in a way that they've not agreed to
  • Options
    Should definitely have been emailed a code... I got mine sent to me yesterday

Stupid question but you've not got different email addresses?

e.g. Are you checking the email address that you use to log into the ticketing system? - Either that or might be in your spam folder?

My email came from: charlton.news@email.cafc.co.uk
    I just emailed them and they sent the code. All good...
  • Options
    Coverage has started, picture of the pitch with some players warming up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    Coverage has started, picture of the pitch with some players warming up.
    Do I have to redeem some CAFC cash by 2.55pm to continue watching :-)
  • Options
    I put my code in and it said success yesterday but today in Valley Pass it says you are currently logged in but don't have access to this stream. To purchase a pass for this stream go to my subscriptions. When I do that and put the code in it says code already redeemed, so I am stuck. Any ideas?
  • Options
    I put my code in and it said success yesterday but today in Valley Pass it says you are currently logged in but don't have access to this stream. To purchase a pass for this stream go to my subscriptions. When I do that and put the code in it says code already redeemed, so I am stuck. Any ideas?
    Are you going on to live.cafc.co.uk and getting the banner telling you that you dont have access to the stream?

From the options on the top right does it give you the button: "My Subscriptions" or "Log In"
  • Options
    Yes I am getting exactly as you say 

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Yes I am getting exactly as you say 

With the "My Subscriptions" button up on the right?

If so then definitely drop: website@cafc.co.uk an email
  • Options
    Anyone has any issues drop me a message and I may have an alternative option, although obviously not one as good as a normal stream.
  • Options
    I've got that as well. Just redeemed the code, but not coming up in the subscriptions
  • Options
    I've got that as well. Just redeemed the code, but not coming up in the subscriptions
    But I can get the live stream on my tablet anyway, so it's working!
  • Options
    Finally worked out how to mirror from my phone to the TV
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice,
    Have emailed website@cafc now (already messaged the VP support as advised on the FAQs before 12 today and no reply)